BY VASELINE

Clinically proven to help heal dry lips. Comes in a steel tin inspired by our original look.

• Provides long-lasting moisturization to help heal dry lips
  • Non-sticky, non-greasy formula spreads on smoothly
  • Appealing cocoa and vanilla scent
  • Gives lips a natural, glossy shine
  • Provides the healing benefits of Vaseline® Jelly in a formula custom-made for lips

BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPS

• Is there a makeup product you can’t live without? Leave a...4 Answers
  • Is it the same as the original Vaseline3 Answers
  • Where can i get it in Egypt ?2 Answers
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Tin
  • "Favourite Vaseline. Moisturises lips and doesn't dry out quickly. Smells amazing, a bag essential " in 790 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product. It does a great job of moisturizing and smoothing my lips. I like the tin isn't was of the little Vaseline jar. I can use this for more than just my lips. Vaseline is the greatest old school beauty product! " in 280 reviews
  • "Omg! Yass! So, i got this for £3 dollars and it is amazing. I love the smell, the feel and the results. It is my now go to. It was my first time trying it and it worked wonders!!" in 228 reviews
Mrs. M.
LA
Purchased at: Target
✨🧢 Everyday Glam 🧢✨
I absolutely love this stuff. I use it for everything like smoothing our fly always, primer before applying lipsticks, improvisational glitter glue for eyeshadow looks and literally anything else I can think of. The tin is a small portable size yet this has lasted me a over a year at least.

I used my “SHE” palette by Colourpop with my Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in 👯‍♀️“Doll Parts.”👯‍♀️ 🧢I added Vaseline and loose glitter on top of my eyelids for a little sparkle time. ✨ (It held really well in place of glitter glue but started clumping later.) 🧢Mascara by PÜR Cosmetics
Tags: 🏷 #makeup #beauty #selfie #lookoftheday
#photooftheday
Monika S.
Astoria
Really good and smells great! Keeps my lips super soft.. I love lip balm chapstick any type during the winter but this is usually my go too. Always does the job. I've used Vaseline products my whole life and has always been good for me.. I have sensitive skin and can't use all lotions because they either make me break out of just leave an oily feel, which I hate. Vaseline does have an oily feel if you put too much. But it's the right amount to make your lips feel super soft.
Hamna B.
Austin
This is a great vaseline product! Allows the lips to breathe, you can't even feel it on your lips, that's how lightweight and non-sticky it is! The only thing that concerns me is that, you can't carry it in heat, it will melt the product. But other than that I love it - packaging, application, and smoothness is beyond amazing!
Juliana R.
new york long island
Purchased at: CVS
It works really good!Helps keep your lips moist and not chapped,has a cocoa smells which makes it feel like u have fresh coco on your lips! Totally recommend ! It comes in a travel size case and can fit in pockets and purses!!
Heather S.
Dallas
Let me just start with I LOVE anything with coco butter in it, it is so gentle and has just the slightest smell of perfection. I was so happy with the product, I was using it for my dry lips and I was so ecstatic with the quality of product. Honestly this product is perfect and the little tin is the perfect size!
Iole L.
Chicago
Love this! I have one in my bag at all times to keep my lips soft. It is effective at keeping my lips hydrated. I have used this product for many years now. It’s a great value I tend to refill the metal container from my big bottle I have at home. It has many uses beside a lip balm.
Lola P.
Prospect , KY
This product is my best friend and more in winter because with this weather my lips are horrible. This Vaseline smell so good! You will try to eat your lip 😬 I think it’s one of my favorite Vaseline ever. Work perfect and the feeling is great. I can not go anywhere without it!
Taylor E.
My all time favorite lip balm. I put it on before bed and it keeps my lips hydrated until I apply either lipstick that next day or until I put it on that next night! It's crazy! I use it for when I'm sick around my nose. You really can't go wrong with vaseline.
Lili H.
Mundelein
This product was really good! Really helpfull, makes your lips feel super soft. I had really dry lios and this profuct helped me with that problem. The packaging was pretty good, I like most products that cone in tins. I would definitely buy this again!
Sarah S.
Old Bethpage
I absolutely LOVE this product! It is by my bedside at all times! I apply it literally every single night and I have had the same tin for a year now and have just started hitting pan! it last super long and you will wake up with super moisturized lips!
Angela S.
London , Newham
Is there a makeup product you can’t live without? Leave a comment below! 👀 mine is Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Tin
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
What is your favourite lip,item that keeps your lips. List for,the longest period of time? I use Vaseline Cocoa ButternVaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Tin in the lip,tin but it doesn’t moisturize for,very long.....
Jay C.
Lewisburg, TN
Where could I find this ? I've tried Walmart and Dollie general but couldn't find if there.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
So I just picked this product up and I would like to know if it works as well as the small Jat of Vaseline to mosyerize your lips and kero them supple?
Iguevara G.
Yakima
Is it the same as the original Vaseline

Walmart