BY VASELINE

Clinically proven to help heal dry lips. Comes in a steel tin inspired by our original look.

• Provides long-lasting moisturization to help heal dry lips
  • Non-sticky, non-greasy formula spreads on smoothly
  • Appealing cocoa and vanilla scent
  • Gives lips a natural, glossy shine
  • Provides the healing benefits of Vaseline® Jelly in a formula custom-made for lips

BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPS

• Is there a makeup product you can’t live without? Leave a...4 Answers
  • Is it the same as the original Vaseline3 Answers
  • Where can i get it in Egypt ?2 Answers
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Tin
  • "Favourite Vaseline. Moisturises lips and doesn't dry out quickly. Smells amazing, a bag essential " in 790 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product. It does a great job of moisturizing and smoothing my lips. I like the tin isn't was of the little Vaseline jar. I can use this for more than just my lips. Vaseline is the greatest old school beauty product! " in 280 reviews
  • "Omg! Yass! So, i got this for £3 dollars and it is amazing. I love the smell, the feel and the results. It is my now go to. It was my first time trying it and it worked wonders!!" in 228 reviews
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really love Vaseline’s Lip Therapy it makes my lip really soft and I also like that it has Cocoa Butter in it as it’s a great ingredient for anything dry especially your lips I use high end products also for my lips but if my lips are super dry this is the only stuff that works for me I put it on once and no more dryness and my lips dry out easily my son says drink more water but I drink tons!!
Ariane E.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very hydrating! I sometimes go up to the mountains and my lips would get all chapped an nothing could hydrate them apart from this! The smell of the cocoa butter is also very subtle and nice. The sheen that I would get with this product was beautiful and would get me many compliments! I would absolutely recommend this product!
Juliana R.
new york long island
Purchased at: CVS
It works really good!Helps keep your lips moist and not chapped,has a cocoa smells which makes it feel like u have fresh coco on your lips! Totally recommend ! It comes in a travel size case and can fit in pockets and purses!!
Cara G.
Ramona
Coaco butter is my favorite ingredient for every part of my body! Whether its in hair products, lip balm like this, or lotion I think its amazing stuff for dry anything. So Vaseline Cisco butter lip balm? Genius. I think the only area for improvement would be either or both flavor and a to t of color!
carolina R.
Rockford , IL
Purchased at: Target
This lip therapy is great! I love the packaging because it’s fairly easy to apply, it also smells amazing. The only thing I’d say negatively about the product is that the balm doesn’t stay on for that long, if your lips are super chapped, you’d probably have to keep reapplying every few moments.
Sara H.
Great smell, leaves lips hydrated. Awesome for winter air. I also use this to help remove stubborn liquid lipsticks! The packaging stays closed when I just toss it in my purse. It's not very hygienic to stick my finger in it through out the day so I tend to just use in the morning and at night.
Rhiannon S.
Georgetown
Wonderful scent, taste, hydration, and accent to the lips.  It last a long time and is great for chapped lips in the winter.  I would purchase this on a regular basis especially in the winter months when the wind can be dreadful for your lips.  Plus a perfect accent gloss!!
Amy D.
Hialeah
I like this product because it very smooth to apply when putting it on and if you need to go somewhere it’s super easy to put in your bag or purse and go have the time of your life.Also, it smells really good and it’s very helpful if you have chap lips all the time
Mirela H.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walmart
Really hydrates your lips! I love how it comes in a metal tin and it fits perfectly in a wristlet or purse. I do have to say that over time the product becomes a little too tacky or sticky ask when you apply it on your lips it’s really heavy and not so subtle.
Lili H.
Mundelein
This product was really good! Really helpfull, makes your lips feel super soft. I had really dry lios and this profuct helped me with that problem. The packaging was pretty good, I like most products that cone in tins. I would definitely buy this again!
Angela S.
London , Newham
Is there a makeup product you can’t live without? Leave a comment below! 👀 mine is Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Tin
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
What is your favourite lip,item that keeps your lips. List for,the longest period of time? I use Vaseline Cocoa ButternVaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Tin in the lip,tin but it doesn’t moisturize for,very long.....
Jay C.
Lewisburg, TN
Where could I find this ? I've tried Walmart and Dollie general but couldn't find if there.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
So I just picked this product up and I would like to know if it works as well as the small Jat of Vaseline to mosyerize your lips and kero them supple?
Iguevara G.
Yakima
Is it the same as the original Vaseline