BY VASELINE #6 in Lip Care

Clinically proven to help heal dry lips. Comes in a steel tin inspired by our original look.

• Provides long-lasting moisturization to help heal dry lips
  • Non-sticky, non-greasy formula spreads on smoothly
  • Appealing cocoa and vanilla scent
  • Gives lips a natural, glossy shine
  • Provides the healing benefits of Vaseline® Jelly in a formula custom-made for lips

BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPS

Buy on Walmart*
Deborah B.
Billerica
I am obsessed with this! I use it every single day and go through so much of it my lips look so soft and healthy I love the smell and it’s not greasy or sticky it’s the perfect product for all lips I wish I could give it a million stars I’m so obsessed with it Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter MiniVaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter TinVaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy LipsVaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy LipsVaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
After watching numerous YouTube videos on the best drugstore liquid foundation, I decided to go with the Maybelline FitMe matte and poreless. I usually wear powder bare minerals make up but my skin has been changing and not working well with the powder any more. I also have oily/combination skin and the matte aspect appealed to me. I also saw so many reviews of this on you tube which made me really want to try it.

I really like the foundation. It's light on the skin yet buidable for coverage. I have acne so that was important to me. Definitely has a matte finish to it without needing a setting powder. It also does hide my pores. I bought two colors because I wasn't sure which would match. Turns out mixing them gives me a perfect match. I've attached photos of the two colors on my arm. The lighter color is Natural Ivory (right) and the darker is Nude Beige. The lighting is from outside, the colors may look different in other lighting. Nude Beige looks darker than it did online, it's more for someone who has a tan. And the Natual Ivory has peachy undertones.
Maria B.
Canton
This is literally the only lip balm I can use. If I lose it, my entire world falls apart. It looks more like a lip gloss than a balm and people around me have often asked if I’m wearing lip gloss- nah, just this! Other chapsticks make my lips more dry/crusty which entirely defeats the purpose. This one is the only one that seems to actually heal chapped lips. Perfect for winter AND cheap. The only thing I would change is that the packaging is inconvenient and hard to open at times, especially if you’re wearing gloves (plus can be unsanitary since you have to dip your finger in the tin), which is why I didn’t give it five stars. If I find this in a more convenient package, it would be the holy grail. Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Tin
Taki V.
Austin, TX
I've tried many, much more expensive lip balms for dry lips but none have worked better than this! It's my HG. It's affordable and keeps my lips moisturized all night, as I always wear this to bed since my lips feel chapped after a shower. Definitely recommend this to everyone who wants an affordable lip balm that actually moisturizes their lips, not makes them feel more chapped. The one down side for me is that it comes in a tin, as sometimes it is hard to open, but still a great product!
Gianna M.
Cocoa Butter is a super hydrating naturally occurring compound that has been used for hundreds of years to soothe and relieve dryness. The addition of cocoa butter to Vaseline’s already awesome products is a win win. My only complaint about this products is that putting my fingers into the tin seems unsanitary but the product probably wouldn’t be suited to a stick form. I really love this product for dry winter lips but use it in the summer as well for dryness due to heat.
Sawsan N.
warren
The best Vaseline ever!! I tend to melt it before I use it because it makes my lips so soft!! And I love carrying it around in the tin can, how cute! You can buy it anywhere! I bought mine from my local drugstore, Walgreens. I tend to melt it before I use the product, I leave it out in the sun or by the fireplace to warm and when I put it on my lips it spreads so evenly, I would totally recommend this cocoa butter Vaseline!
Ashlyn E.
York Haven
My mom bought this for herself one time and I decided to try it out. The packaging looked so cute, I couldn’t resist. When I tried it, i didn’t have to continuously rub my finger on it to get bit onto my finger. I only had to do one swipe, so it’s amazing and easy to use. Little do you know, I snatched it and hid it in my room, until my mom found it and took it back, lol! I do recommend this for anyone who needs moisture for their lips. It can work really well as chapstick/lip balm.
Colleen K.
The product is good for about ten minutes then it tends to leave my lips dry and cracked from where I began. The product is easy to apply and goes on smoothly but I would not recommend if you suffer from rough and dry cracked lips as I do especially during the winter time. The plus side is that the lip therapy is affordable and you can find it in most convenience or grocery stores.
Alicia D.
Atlanta
Love love love this lip Vaseline. I use it every night before bed and it makes my lips so soft and smooth. My only qualm is the packaging. If I ever accidentally put on lotion or something similar on my hands before trying to open this, it’s basically impossible to open. Other than that, this is the best smelling Vaseline I own and it does its job very well.
Evelyn F.
Biglerville, Pa
My go to when my lips are feeling a little chapped. Super easy and quick to apply, spreads on the lips easily. The price is great for the product you get inside. I have had the big container of this for quite some time, and decided to get this just to carry around for daytime use. I always recommend this product to all who struggle with chapped lips.
Jay C.
Lewisburg, TN
Where could I find this ? I've tried Walmart and Dollie general but couldn't find if there.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
So I just picked this product up and I would like to know if it works as well as the small Jat of Vaseline to mosyerize your lips and kero them supple?
Madi L.
Do you like this product over regular Vaseline on your lips?
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Where can i get it in Egypt ?