BY VASELINE #45 in Lip Care

Clinically proven to help heal dry lips. Comes in a steel tin inspired by our original look.

• Provides long-lasting moisturization to help heal dry lips
  • Non-sticky, non-greasy formula spreads on smoothly
  • Appealing cocoa and vanilla scent
  • Gives lips a natural, glossy shine
  • Provides the healing benefits of Vaseline® Jelly in a formula custom-made for lips

BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPS

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Favourite Vaseline. Moisturises lips and doesn't dry out quickly. Smells amazing, a bag essential " in 736 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product. It does a great job of moisturizing and smoothing my lips. I like the tin isn't was of the little Vaseline jar. I can use this for more than just my lips. Vaseline is the greatest old school beauty product! " in 280 reviews
  • "Omg! Yass! So, i got this for £3 dollars and it is amazing. I love the smell, the feel and the results. It is my now go to. It was my first time trying it and it worked wonders!!" in 216 reviews
Deborah B.
Billerica
I am obsessed with this! I use it every single day and go through so much of it my lips look so soft and healthy I love the smell and it’s not greasy or sticky it’s the perfect product for all lips I wish I could give it a million stars I’m so obsessed with it Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter MiniVaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter TinVaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy LipsVaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy LipsVaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin
Gianna M.
Cocoa Butter is a super hydrating naturally occurring compound that has been used for hundreds of years to soothe and relieve dryness. The addition of cocoa butter to Vaseline’s already awesome products is a win win. My only complaint about this products is that putting my fingers into the tin seems unsanitary but the product probably wouldn’t be suited to a stick form. I really love this product for dry winter lips but use it in the summer as well for dryness due to heat.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
These have been a staple in my family for years and years. There very cheap and work pretty well. I wish they lasted a little longer on my lips. And they almost seem to leave a residue on my lips after a few hours wear. But they work amazing and make my lips feeling so smooth and soft. And really seems to bring some life back into my lips. I highly recommend any lip products by vasoline. And they have some amazing flavors too !!!
Ashlyn E.
York Haven
My mom bought this for herself one time and I decided to try it out. The packaging looked so cute, I couldn’t resist. When I tried it, i didn’t have to continuously rub my finger on it to get bit onto my finger. I only had to do one swipe, so it’s amazing and easy to use. Little do you know, I snatched it and hid it in my room, until my mom found it and took it back, lol! I do recommend this for anyone who needs moisture for their lips. It can work really well as chapstick/lip balm.
Kendall K.
Indiana
I love how this smells and I like the price too. You get a lot of product for little money. I’m not a huge fan of the packaging; the lid is kind of hard to get off, especially when your hands aren’t completely dry. I’ve also found better balms that have hydrated my lips better. However, this works decently and I plan on using it up until it’s gone.
Alexa A.
Newport News
I love this stuff! A lot of chapsticks will come off too quickly so you're constantly having to reapply or they don't help keep your lips moisturized at all. This one goes above and beyond! It keeps my lips moisturized with only applying a couple times throughout the day. Plus the tin the product comes in is thin so it's easily kept in a pocket.
Beth K.
Hutchinson
I love this brand! First time using this one but I usually use the Vaseline coco butter mini.
Always protect my lips when they get bad! It fits into your pockets easily. It is easy to rub your finger on and not take too much of it like the mini.
I would recommend this to others
Mariah M.
Not only does this smell delicious, it taste delicious. It make my lips feel amazing. I put this on before I do my makeup and leave it on until I do my lipstick. This is also wonderful to keep in your pocket or purse on the go. My daughter loves this as well. Definitely recommend.
Isabell S.
Fort Worth
Smells amazing and keeps my lips feeling very soft and moisturized. Downside is that you have to use your finger to apply it, so using it on the run or something is iffy. If you don’t mind dipping your finger into it then this is a product for you. IT SMELLS LIKE COCO TOO!!
Grace W.
nottingham
This Vaseline is really really moisturising for your lips and protects them from the winter and stop chapped lips but sometimes it can be a bit oily but overall I really like it because it has spf 15 which is really useful. Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Tin
Jay C.
Lewisburg, TN
Where could I find this ? I've tried Walmart and Dollie general but couldn't find if there.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
So I just picked this product up and I would like to know if it works as well as the small Jat of Vaseline to mosyerize your lips and kero them supple?
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
What is your favourite lip,item that keeps your lips. List for,the longest period of time? I use Vaseline Cocoa ButternVaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Tin in the lip,tin but it doesn’t moisturize for,very long.....
Madi L.
Do you like this product over regular Vaseline on your lips?
Iguevara G.
Yakima
Is it the same as the original Vaseline