BY VASELINE #43 in Lip Care

Clinically proven to help heal dry lips. Comes in a steel tin inspired by our original look.

• Provides long-lasting moisturization to help heal dry lips
  • Non-sticky, non-greasy formula spreads on smoothly
  • Appealing cocoa and vanilla scent
  • Gives lips a natural, glossy shine
  • Provides the healing benefits of Vaseline® Jelly in a formula custom-made for lips

BEST FOR: DRY, CRACKED LIPS

• Is it the same as the original Vaseline1 Answers
  • Where can i get it in Egypt ?1 Answers
  • Where could I find this ? I've tried Walmart and Dollie g...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Favourite Vaseline. Moisturises lips and doesn't dry out quickly. Smells amazing, a bag essential " in 736 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this product. It does a great job of moisturizing and smoothing my lips. I like the tin isn't was of the little Vaseline jar. I can use this for more than just my lips. Vaseline is the greatest old school beauty product! " in 280 reviews
  • "Omg! Yass! So, i got this for £3 dollars and it is amazing. I love the smell, the feel and the results. It is my now go to. It was my first time trying it and it worked wonders!!" in 216 reviews
Deborah B.
Billerica
I am obsessed with this! I use it every single day and go through so much of it my lips look so soft and healthy I love the smell and it’s not greasy or sticky it’s the perfect product for all lips I wish I could give it a million stars I’m so obsessed with it Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter MiniVaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter TinVaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips TinVaseline® Lip Therapy® Rosy Lips TinVaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin
Gianna M.
Cocoa Butter is a super hydrating naturally occurring compound that has been used for hundreds of years to soothe and relieve dryness. The addition of cocoa butter to Vaseline’s already awesome products is a win win. My only complaint about this products is that putting my fingers into the tin seems unsanitary but the product probably wouldn’t be suited to a stick form. I really love this product for dry winter lips but use it in the summer as well for dryness due to heat.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
Over time, I developed an allergy to any lip balms that have beeswax in them and my doctor suggested to stick with Vaseline -- and so I did. I love this stuff! The cocoa butter taste/smell is subtle and not as strong like the aloe and rose lip balms. I like to apply a good amount at night so it gets absorbed into my lips and I don't have to apply anything during the day. Of course, with the drier seasons, I would reapply it onto my lips.
Kendall K.
Indiana
I love how this smells and I like the price too. You get a lot of product for little money. I’m not a huge fan of the packaging; the lid is kind of hard to get off, especially when your hands aren’t completely dry. I’ve also found better balms that have hydrated my lips better. However, this works decently and I plan on using it up until it’s gone.
Alexa A.
Newport News
I love this stuff! A lot of chapsticks will come off too quickly so you're constantly having to reapply or they don't help keep your lips moisturized at all. This one goes above and beyond! It keeps my lips moisturized with only applying a couple times throughout the day. Plus the tin the product comes in is thin so it's easily kept in a pocket.
Mariah M.
Not only does this smell delicious, it taste delicious. It make my lips feel amazing. I put this on before I do my makeup and leave it on until I do my lipstick. This is also wonderful to keep in your pocket or purse on the go. My daughter loves this as well. Definitely recommend.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
These have been a staple in my family for years and years. There very cheap and work pretty well. I wish they lasted a little longer on my lips. And they almost seem to leave a residue on my lips after a few hours wear. But they work amazing and make my lips feeling so smooth and soft. And really seems to bring some life back into my lips. I highly recommend any lip products by vasoline. And they have some amazing flavors too !!!
Katie W.
I put this on before bed and wake up with super soft, supple lips. However, it's a little thick and tacky so it's less easy to use for everyday. Also, the packaging isn't great for on the go since it's in a tin and you use your finger, so I feel likes it not as hygienic.
Grace W.
nottingham
This Vaseline is really really moisturising for your lips and protects them from the winter and stop chapped lips but sometimes it can be a bit oily but overall I really like it because it has spf 15 which is really useful. Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Tin
Lets S.
Love this travel sized Vaseline in tin form. So multifunctional .. and lasts forever...use it to hydrate your lips or easily remove budge proof liquid lipstick. Use it sparingly to create a glossy eyeshadow look. A definite must have staple in my beauty bag.
Jay C.
Lewisburg, TN
Where could I find this ? I've tried Walmart and Dollie general but couldn't find if there.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
So I just picked this product up and I would like to know if it works as well as the small Jat of Vaseline to mosyerize your lips and kero them supple?
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
What is your favourite lip,item that keeps your lips. List for,the longest period of time? I use Vaseline Cocoa ButternVaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Tin in the lip,tin but it doesn’t moisturize for,very long.....
Madi L.
Do you like this product over regular Vaseline on your lips?
Reham M.
Sayda zainab , Cairo
Where can i get it in Egypt ?