BY VASELINE #1 in Lip Care

Relieves dry, dull and cracked lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter

BEST FOR: DRY LIPSDULL LIPS

• How well does this help to moisturize lips? 4 Answers
  • Esto me mantiene suave los labios?2 Answers
  • Is this good for cracked lips?4 Answers
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Macon, GA
You can literally never go wrong with Vaseline products. I have used the lotion, regular vaseline and lip balm religiously for a very long while now. It has tonsssss of uses. Some include: eye primer for eye shadow, primer for putting on highlighter on your temples (helps it last longer and makes the luminizer brighter), use it to prime your lips before putting on a gloss or lipstick and prevent the products yoiu're using from drying out your lips, use it for sunburn on your face to keep it in check and not aggravate your skin anymore than it is already aggravated. I have very large, dry and chapped lips. I love matte liquid lipstick and new beauty product which tend to dry out my lips a good bit. I am a huge makeup and beauty junkie so I wear the lipstick and glosses every single day of my life. This product helps me to keep my lips moisturized, supple and beautiful for the makeup that I use every day. I put it on each night before I go to bed and wake up without chapped lips. I truly recommend this product to anyone that wants to prevent happed lips and let's be real, who in the world actually LIKES chapped lips. No one, that is the answer to that one. I would recommend this product to anyone to use. It is not only fantastic but it is also very affordable too.
Shekinah C.
Shekinah C.
My lips are always dry and peeling especially during the winter season. I had already tried the famous eos and it wasn't really the right fit for me, so I decided to go with Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter Minis. The main reason I tried this product was because my family loves using Vaseline already for moisturizing our skin. So I thought if it moisturizes my skin i'm sure it would do the same to my lips. So I bought some at my local Walmart and it wasn't expensive at all, it cost me $2 and it was worth it. The smooth texture felt so good on my skin and the cocoa butter was a plus sense i absolutely adore anything with cocoa butter. My lips stayed moisturized for hours before I had to reapply the Vaseline to my lips. and a lot of people may be thinking that since the Vaseline comes in a small container that it runs out quickly but for me it has lasted so far about three months. I am absolutely in love with this product and will definitely be using it again.
Jessa Camille G.
Jessa Camille G.
Orlando, FL

I picked this up because I really liked the aloe fresh version with spf 15 and I wanted something that was a bit thicker with no spf for before bed. Plus this was on sale at Shoppers for $5 for a fairly large pump bottle. I really liked this product, it's moisturizing but not so thick that it never absorbs, makes my skin so soft, doesn't give me body breakouts (I break out a lot), I love the convenience of a pump bottle and it's cheap. Con for me is the scent, it's not awful but I don't like it that much. It's that cocoa butter scent many products have it's a little fake smelling to me. I still gave it a 5 out of 5 because it's a great product and works well. Definitely better than many other cheaper skin creams and even some of the more expensive ones. Would repurchase.
Oh mine is called Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant, just wanted to mention that since the name is listed as Total Moisture in this section. Not sure if they are different of not, I don't think so.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Cassopolis, MI
Love EOS chapsticks. I was of course drawn to them originally just because of the packaging and unique design, but this is defiantly a repurchase type of product. For starters, the fact that it's a large ball basically, makes it super easy to find in my purse (which is usuallly a disasterous mess). The balm its self isn't to thick, but it's super moisturizing and long lasting. I usually only have to apply it once or twice a day if that. It will clear up chapped lips quickly, I feel like with my old chapsticks it would take days of continuous application to get a chapped lip breakout under control, and actually now that I think about it I haven't even gotten super chapped lips in a long time! So it's quite possible this is also preventing them, because I used to get chapped lips all the time. One mold lasts fo
G P.
G P.
lips have relied on the brand for decades, and there's no secret why: the thick petrolatum formula does a number soothing dry, chapped anythings—elbows, knees, heels, and especially lips. And this adorable pink vintage tin stays true to its name, keeping lips crazy soft and conditioned every time you smear it on. The upgraded formula is spiked with titanium dioxide for added protection and moisturization, so lips stay supple, longer
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
I loved the mini design of the brand it's not only adorable but it works! It lasts a good couple hours few hours or so and shocked serious because I put a little on my lips it smells so good it caught my husband's attention I told him I was wearing Cocoa Butter Vasaline lip moisturizer, he thought I had on a new Cocoanut smelly! I love this product I bought it A YEAR ago along with the Rose (my 2nd favorite it literally smells like roses too and lasts more than 2 hours) and it still halfway available and makes my dry lips super smooth and kissable! Love this product. Vaseline Lip Care Cocoa Butter
Danya M.
Danya M.
Glendale Heights, IL
I have been a Burt's Bees user for almost a decade now. With the cold weather this season, my lips have been incredibly dry despite the regular application of Burt's Bees. I remembered that someone had given me the cocoa butter Vaseline lip therapy to try so when I got home that night, I decided to apply it. I cannot tell you how incredibly wonderful this product is. I never thought I would say this, but I will never go back to Burt's Bees. My lips have NEVER felt so moisturized. On top of it all, I don't have to apply it nearly as often as I would with the Burt's Bees. I cannot say it enough- this product is wonderful and I am so glad I gave it a try.
Brendamaris C.
Brendamaris C.
So let's start with the fact that during the winter months, my skin gets dry, my lips get chapped and sometimes that can be painful! I remember trying this first because it's cocoa butter Vaseline so naturally being a chocolate lover, I opted for this! It also has a cute package, it's a mini tub of Vaseline, but for your lips AND it smells like chocolate! That's a win win!! This is definitely something you want to try before you get windburn and chapped skin. A little goes a long< way! And it stays long. If you apply more than needed, it was feel sticky, it is< still Vaseline. I loved this, it kept my skin soft, and moisturized!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Columbus, OH
I wanted to love this. I trust vaseline and i know that it's good for skin so when i saw it at my local drugstore, i had to buy it.  I have extremely dry lips and they get very chapped very easily especially in the winter and i thought this would be the product that would save my lips and i wanted to love it.  The product would vanish quickly and i had to apply it a lot so that i would be covered and when it did finally wear off, my lips were just as dry and chapped if not more dry then before. I will not be repurchasing this product
Zsara A.
Zsara A.
San Diego, CA
I love the scent that this product has! It reminds me of fall weather which is when I typically use this product because it is moisturizing for those cold weathers. It is so cute and tiny and you can pop it in your purse! One of my complaints is that sometimes the lid comes off, like if you put in a bag or pocket and accidentally put pressure on it. Then dirt comes in and it isn't sanitary anymore (welll, for someone that's a little bit of a germaphobe this can be a deal breaker). Other than that, I really like this!
mariah G.
mariah G.
Does this leave lips with a 'greasy' feeling?
Nanishka C.
Nanishka C.
Horton
How well does this help to moisturize lips?
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Is this good for cracked lips?
Elaine S.
Elaine S.
Esto me mantiene suave los labios?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
My lips are very chapped will this make my lips soft permanently?