BY VASELINE #1 in Lip Care

Relieves dry, dull and cracked lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter

BEST FOR: DRY LIPS, DULL LIPS

• Me fascina! ♡♡ siempre lo uso como base para mis labios, ...2 Answers
  • Dose that really smell cocoa butter??10 Answers
  • Do You Recommend This One Of The Original One Better ?7 Answers
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini
  • "I love vaseline ! I use it to prime the dry spots on my face as well as priming my lips before applying lipsticks !" in 2439 reviews
  • "I have been using this vaseline for literally my entire life! It is extremely moisturizing and it lasts forever! It is reasonable priced and worth every penny! I usually purchase it at WalMart, but you can buy it in any drugstore. I definitely recommend! " in 860 reviews
  • "Perfectly great at moisturizing!! Love the smell too! I'be tried other brands, but this is the best because it is long lasting!" in 530 reviews
Sarah P.
Atwater, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I honestly love using Vaseline! I’ve tried all kinds of creams and what nots for my lips, and hands for that matter, to no avail! I usually use the Vaseline at night so it is able to sit overnight and condition my lips and hands so it doesn’t come off during the day. I usually get drier lips and hands at night too so that’s another reason for my nighttime use. It does wonders for me. When I wake up in the morning my lips are so soft and hydrated. It really works to keep them from overdrying and cracking. I usually use the Vaseline in my hands over night as well, especially in the winter. My hands usually dry out so fast and sometimes crack from the harsh winter weather, as well as from doing dishes all day long, being a stay at home mom. I will always use Vaseline because it is the only thing that really works to hydrate my lips and hands enough to keep the drying and cracking at bay!! Love my Vaseline!!
Nadia S.
I like the  Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini, as it fits in my bag and it's a great size also if you travel a lot. It love the coconut scent that it has and also that it goes on smooth on the lips. The only reason why I gave 4 stars, as to 5 stars is that it does not last a long time, which means you have to reapply it regularly. I have noticed if you have very dry lips, the best is to apply it before going to bed, after drinking some water and making sure your lips are wet. The Vaseline absorbs so well and your lips will be super moist and soft in the morning! Try it out...
Alejandra G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my biggest pet peeves is having chapped lips. Usually in the winter my lips get very dry as well as my face so I always have to make sure I keep them very hydrated. This product is awesome! It helps maintain my lips hydrated and not to mention the smell I love anything with cocoa butter because it’s great for smoothing out your skin & lips. One downfall is that I wish it was in a stick form which would make it easier to apply. Overall this product is great and I highly recommend it! Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter MiniVaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Tin
Hanna L.
Killeen, TX
I love love this! I got the tiny one for Christmas and it lasted me a long time about 7 months I used it everyday and then stopped for a month when I found it again lol ! I could not go without this seriously so moisturizing and even if you don’t like coco you can get the regular Vaseline and use it on your feet then put socks over your feet and once you wake up they feel great you can also use this to take your makeup off and apply this on your lashes to get full and long healthy lashes
Ashlee H.
Picked up at a store one day because I lost all my lip balms, I absolutely LOVE the formula of this product and how it preforms, but there is one down fall to this product I am not the biggest fan of the packaging. I think its super cute being a mini little Vaseline container but its just not practical for my everyday use, I don't enjoy dipping my fingers into things, I would appreciate a good squeeze tuber or something along those lines.
Corinne P.
Derry, NH
i love this ! I love this product because it is travel size so it is perfecting for taking it places. Yes it did meet my expectations it went beyond them the scent of the coco butter is the perfect amount. The packaging for this is not the best. i think the way the bottle is set up is a little difficult especially if you have long nails! I would definitely buy this again though!
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I'm torn on this stuff, I really am.

Like I say in every lip product review, ya girl has got some chronically dry lips. I'm always on the hunt for a good lip product, and I received one of these as a stocking stuffer. I was excited to try it out, but it didn't blow my mind in any way.

It's what you'd expect from Vaseline - a very thick, smooth formula. My problem is that I don't feel that it actually hydrates the lips...it just sits on top of them. I can put this stuff on overnight and in the morning, it's still just...sitting on top of my lips. It feels nice when on the mouth, but in my opinion, it doesn't have any long term benefit.

I didn't purchase this in the first place, and it's not something I'll be spending my money on. I'd recommend Burt's Bees over this any day.
Megan K.
Good wintertime buy but I find the packaging to be annoying because you have to stick your finger into it to use which leaves you with a messy finger. That's the main reason I've moved away from it to be something I like to carry on the go and use. Additionally, I think in terms of winter winds protectants for dry chapped lips, there's better products on the market that I prefer.
Serena T.
Purchased at: Walmart
THE BEST product for my lips. Every single lip product usually just chaps my lips again but keeps my lips so moisturized for so long. Literally so in love with it. I use it every day. I need some more actually because I’m about to run out lol Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini
Angie H.
Tooele, UT
I mean, it's Vaseline, and what doesn't it do? In my opinion it should be ranked up there with duct tape in the importance of things... I love it because it's simple, if my lips are dry, I know what will make them feel better. If they are sun/wind burned, this will smooth, soften, and help heal.
It's a trusty standby that's always in my bag
mariah G.
Does this leave lips with a 'greasy' feeling?
Khadija O.
Témara
Is this good for cracked lips or no ???
Calie K.
Grand bay Al
Should I get this product
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Is this good for cracked lips?
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
Dose that really smell cocoa butter??

Amazon