BY VASELINE #3 in Lip Care

Relieves dry, dull and cracked lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter

BEST FOR: DRY LIPS, DULL LIPS

• Dose that really smell cocoa butter??10 Answers
  • Me fascina! ♡♡ siempre lo uso como base para mis labios, ...1 Answers
  • Do You Recommend This One Of The Original One Better ?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love vaseline ! I use it to prime the dry spots on my face as well as priming my lips before applying lipsticks !" in 2225 reviews
  • "I have been using this vaseline for literally my entire life! It is extremely moisturizing and it lasts forever! It is reasonable priced and worth every penny! I usually purchase it at WalMart, but you can buy it in any drugstore. I definitely recommend! " in 860 reviews
  • "Perfectly great at moisturizing!! Love the smell too! I'be tried other brands, but this is the best because it is long lasting!" in 480 reviews
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I'm torn on this stuff, I really am.

Like I say in every lip product review, ya girl has got some chronically dry lips. I'm always on the hunt for a good lip product, and I received one of these as a stocking stuffer. I was excited to try it out, but it didn't blow my mind in any way.

It's what you'd expect from Vaseline - a very thick, smooth formula. My problem is that I don't feel that it actually hydrates the lips...it just sits on top of them. I can put this stuff on overnight and in the morning, it's still just...sitting on top of my lips. It feels nice when on the mouth, but in my opinion, it doesn't have any long term benefit.

I didn't purchase this in the first place, and it's not something I'll be spending my money on. I'd recommend Burt's Bees over this any day.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Ehhh. This is one of those products that could be better. I used to live somewhere with harsh winters and everyone told me to buy one of these mini vaselines to have and use besides my lip balms. Coming from Miami, I never really used anything besides my regular chapsticks or rosebuds. The first time my lips cracked and had a red ring all around them (OUCH :(!!!) I went to CVS and got one of these. It felt a bit hydrating, but did it help my lips? No! I had to go back and get another chapstick or else I would have to deal with my severely chapped and painful lips. :( I used it again when my lips healed, and it was okay, but I found it kind of useless compared to my chapsticks/rosebuds since it does no repair. I do like the scent and I do love cocoa butter, I just wish it was more hydrating and longer lasting. I hated having to stick my finger in it constantly lol
Rebekah M.
coral gables, FL
I know what you’re thinking- 1 Star??? But PLEASE hear me out. I had really really bad dry lips with cracking, peeling, and bleeding. I used this product and loved how it made my lips feel and especially the scent. BUT my lips weren’t getting any better. They were constantly dry and cracked even while using this product. After talking to a women at ulta she informed me that Vaseline is extremely unhealthy for your lips and using it long terms becomes addictive in a way. Basically using this product makes your lips need it more and cause them not to heal. After I stopped using this my lips haven’t been dry, cracked, or bled. Again this is my personal experience based on advice given to me at ulta. Hope this helps someone!
Lauren L.
With all the lip moisturizing products out there, nothing really beats good ol’ original Vaseline. I bought the Vaseline cocoa butter mini at Target mainly for its cute packaging. The mini size makes this product conducive for travel and a lifestyle on the go. Don’t let the small size fool you though – this product packs a big punch! I apply this product at night and my lips stay moisturized throughout my slumber. The scent is also yummy! It’s sweet and nutty but not overpowering. I also use Vaseline on my skin as a healing balm of dry cracked skin. My only gripe is that you have to constantly dip your finger into the jar to apply it. I imagine a lot of germs are transferred this way if your fingers are not clean prior to application. Other than that, I would recommend this!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Echo F.
Samson
AMAZING!!
My lips have been chapped for over a week and it became extremely painful and they were cracking. I tried both ChapStick brand and Burt’s Bees brand to help, but 10-15 minutes after applying those products, my lips felt even more dry! My only other option was no lip balm but then I would begin to lick my lips to temporarily relieve them but it also dried them out even more. Then, today I purchased this product as a last ditch effort to save my painfully dry  lips and I am so glad I did!!! After a couple hours the product stays on in a comfortable, moisturizing way and my lips feel back to normal in half a day!!! Highly recommend!!! My one wish would be that it was more portable and that it came in some sort of tube to simplify on-the-go application. Overall obsessed!!!
Lindsey M.
I love this! I use it mainly at night as a lip mask and lip balm. It helps me get smooth lips in the morning. The lip therapy is different from the regular Vaseline tubes as they are a thicker consistency. I prefer the lip therapy for the lips and it is worth the money. I love this are use it a lot. It will last about 6 months if you only use it at night but about 3-4 if you use it multiple times a day. Small and nice packaging. Just can be messy when you use your fingers. I prefer to use a qtip to get product out. I prefer the creme brulee and then the cocoa butter lip therapy. I like the smell and it is nice
Ms.Shali_ C.
Newman, CA
If you have dry, cracked, lips this is one of the best lip repair therapy out there. I picked this up at my local Walmart. The packaging is what caught my attention and the scent in Cocoa Butter. It was a mini! Super cute, but amazingly feels so smooth and silky on my lips. I didn't rate this 5 starts just because of the application process. I sometimes use a q-tip to apply this on my lips due to having long nails. It's so much easier! Highly recommend this product for those who have dry, cracked. lips. I apply this am to pm throughout the day. My lips look and feel so soft and smooth.
Jodi D.
Swansea, IL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT😍. There is nothing negitive I can say about it. Ive had a few of these throughout the years like this cocoa butter and creme brulee, the scents are sooo amazing and yummy. I can apply this and still feel it on my lips hours later. I always have one with me especially in these harsh winter months. I'm actually addicted to it at the moment being it's so cold and drying out since lately its been under 30° F so I lather this on and I'm not only hydrated but protected. Plus another get thing about this is the price...its affordable! Buy it
Laura W.
Ranson, WV
Such a great product! My lips chap very easily, mostly due to weather. I love wearing lipstick, and we all know lipstick with chapped lips looks HORRID. I have tried many expensive li moisturizers, and not one has done the trick as this one has. I apply it right before my lipstick, and it leaves my lips feeling absolutely fresh and moisturized.
The only drawback for me is the adorable little jar. I have long nails, so it's almost impossible to get any out without getting some under my nails. If they ever put this in a tube, they'll have a customer for life!
mariah G.
Does this leave lips with a 'greasy' feeling?
Khadija O.
Témara
Is this good for cracked lips or no ???
Calie K.
Grand bay Al
Should I get this product
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Is this good for cracked lips?
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
Dose that really smell cocoa butter??