Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini

Relieves dry, dull and cracked lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter

BEST FOR: DRY LIPS, DULL LIPS

Is this worth it? My lips get really dry and chapped and often peel I want something thatll keep them soft and actually help them stay moisturizer and healthy.
What is the best chapstick on the market?
Does it smell nice ?
Start your review of Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love vaseline ! I use it to prime the dry spots on my face as well as priming my lips before applying lipsticks !in reviews
I have been using this vaseline for literally my entire life! It is extremely moisturizing and it lasts forever! It is reasonable priced and worth every penny! I usually purchase it at WalMart, but you can buy it in any drugstore. I definitely recommend! in reviews
Perfectly great at moisturizing!! Love the smell too! I'be tried other brands, but this is the best because it is long lasting!in reviews
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini uploaded by Cosima K.
Purchased at: CVS
This lip balm saved my lips last winter. I go through winter spurts of painfully dry and peeling lips. When it gets really bad, most balms don't do nearly enough to soothe and heal. This little tub of miracle goop did it all though.  Sometimes the old faithful is a classic for a reason.
Beatrice V.
San Jose, CA
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini uploaded by Beatrice V.
This is one of my ESSENTIALS! I used to use Burt's Bee's chapstick until I started to feel that it was drying out my lips. I now have been using this for several years and love it. It's such a cute miniature version of its full-size Vaseline counterpart (I'm a sucker for tiny things) and and it can easily fit anywhere. Since it's a mini pot, it does require you to dunk your finger in and spread the product which can sometimes require you to have to wipe your finger clean afterwards. It's reasonably priced, smells great, and actually does its job of moisturizing dry, chapped lips. Love it!
Erika K.
winfield, IL
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini uploaded by Erika K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I just stumbled across this at the store the other day and there was a good sale so I decided to give it a try. Got 1 of each "flavor". Its in a cute mini container. For those tho with longer nails, it might be harder for you to get it out unless you use something to wipe it out with which is the only downfall. The smell is very light but it's there upon first opening. Even tho it's Vaseline It glides on very well and then once its on It's smooth and soft on your lips and it has a little shine to it as well like lip glosses. I am really liking it so far. 2 hours later it still seemed like it was freshly applied. It definitely has helped sooth and soften my lips for the short time I had it. Even if you have very little dryness and just want some moisture or you're super chapped and dry this will be a good product to use!
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini uploaded by Cynthia E.
I’ve used Vaseline Petroleum Jelly for years. It’s my favorite post shower treatment. I apply every night. Vaseline locks in the water and my skin’s moisture. After applying I put socks on right away and it maximizes it’s softening effect. It truly is the best dry skin treatment I feel. I will always continue to use it. It’s extremely effective and I recommend you try it out boys and girls.
Arely D.
Coalinga
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini uploaded by Arely D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
During the winter I always use the Vaseline Cocoa Butter mini it smells really good and my lips feel super soft with a slight shine to them. I’ve bought 2 this past year, and they are great for everyday use.
Rebecca N.
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini uploaded by Rebecca N.
Purchased at: Target
The Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini has been my go-to lip balm for the longest time. In addition to be crazy affordable, this tub lasts foreverrrr. I don’t remember when I bought this since I have had it for so long. Definitely worth the money. Unlike the regular Vaseline petroleum jelly, this one also contains cocoa butter which is a source of vitamin E and fatty acids, making it excellent for conditioning and smoothing the skin barrier. This contains fragrance, so I like to use this for a lip balm versus to put on my eczema flare ups. It’s mainly petrolatum which is the most effective occlusive out there and ideal for locking in moisture and preventing transepidermal water loss. Highly recommend!
Becca C.
South Elgin, IL
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini uploaded by Becca C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Oh my gosh this stuff is amazing! My lips get super chapped in the cold and this helps so much. Takes away any burning or stinging feeling and keeps them moisturized no matter how dry it is. Highly recommend
Katie R.
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini uploaded by Katie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the perfect size to use the entire thing within two years ,lol. Here's a picture of my empty! It's pretty good finger tip size. It smells good and feels good and I would say it absolutely works. I used this thru radiation treatments ( laryngael cancer- so, around my neck and face- for months) this was probably one of the only things I could use on my lips and I'm a total lip balm addixt. ;) . its also very convenient and Very Cute , strange way to describe it but it is. Moat appealing Vaseline I've ever used
Marielle A.
Rockville, MD
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini uploaded by Marielle A.
Vaseline and Aquaphor are the only products I use for my lips (that aren’t makeup). I used to have bad reactions to the cold wind in winter, but Vaseline has helped me protect my lips. The best way to use this in the morning and at night is after you wash your face, exfoliate your lips with a towel. Then apply Vaseline! I’ve been doing this for years.
Chloe H.
Los Angeles, CA
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini uploaded by Chloe H.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product! I started using it a couple years ago and haven’t stopped since! The smell is really nice and it makes my lips so soft. It’s easy to apply too and I feel like it makes a big difference!!! Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria R.
Deux Montrange
il y a 6 mois
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini ? Hey guys so i really have bad chap lips and i know alot of people have said to use vaseline i just wanted to ask have you ever tried this product and if so tell me what was ur experience with the product and if it did anything ... just leave a message please .....
Tolonda W. il y a 6 mois