Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini
Relieves dry, dull and cracked lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal
- Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
- Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
- Made with pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter
BEST FOR: DRY LIPS, DULL LIPSsee more...
Top Questions See all 197 Q&A
- "I love vaseline ! I use it to prime the dry spots on my face as well as priming my lips before applying lipsticks !" in 2225 reviews
- "I have been using this vaseline for literally my entire life! It is extremely moisturizing and it lasts forever! It is reasonable priced and worth every penny! I usually purchase it at WalMart, but you can buy it in any drugstore. I definitely recommend! " in 860 reviews
- "Perfectly great at moisturizing!! Love the smell too! I'be tried other brands, but this is the best because it is long lasting!" in 480 reviews
Like I say in every lip product review, ya girl has got some chronically dry lips. I'm always on the hunt for a good lip product, and I received one of these as a stocking stuffer. I was excited to try it out, but it didn't blow my mind in any way.
It's what you'd expect from Vaseline - a very thick, smooth formula. My problem is that I don't feel that it actually hydrates the lips...it just sits on top of them. I can put this stuff on overnight and in the morning, it's still just...sitting on top of my lips. It feels nice when on the mouth, but in my opinion, it doesn't have any long term benefit.
I didn't purchase this in the first place, and it's not something I'll be spending my money on. I'd recommend Burt's Bees over this any day.
My lips have been chapped for over a week and it became extremely painful and they were cracking. I tried both ChapStick brand and Burt’s Bees brand to help, but 10-15 minutes after applying those products, my lips felt even more dry! My only other option was no lip balm but then I would begin to lick my lips to temporarily relieve them but it also dried them out even more. Then, today I purchased this product as a last ditch effort to save my painfully dry lips and I am so glad I did!!! After a couple hours the product stays on in a comfortable, moisturizing way and my lips feel back to normal in half a day!!! Highly recommend!!! My one wish would be that it was more portable and that it came in some sort of tube to simplify on-the-go application. Overall obsessed!!!
The only drawback for me is the adorable little jar. I have long nails, so it's almost impossible to get any out without getting some under my nails. If they ever put this in a tube, they'll have a customer for life!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos