BY VASELINE #1 in Lip Care

Relieves dry, dull and cracked lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with pure Vaseline® petroleum jelly and rich cocoa butter

BEST FOR: DRY LIPS, DULL LIPS

• Me fascina! ♡♡ siempre lo uso como base para mis labios, ...2 Answers
  • Dose that really smell cocoa butter??10 Answers
  • Do You Recommend This One Of The Original One Better ?7 Answers
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini
  • "I love vaseline ! I use it to prime the dry spots on my face as well as priming my lips before applying lipsticks !" in 2439 reviews
  • "I have been using this vaseline for literally my entire life! It is extremely moisturizing and it lasts forever! It is reasonable priced and worth every penny! I usually purchase it at WalMart, but you can buy it in any drugstore. I definitely recommend! " in 860 reviews
  • "Perfectly great at moisturizing!! Love the smell too! I'be tried other brands, but this is the best because it is long lasting!" in 530 reviews
Nadia S.
I like the  Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini, as it fits in my bag and it's a great size also if you travel a lot. It love the coconut scent that it has and also that it goes on smooth on the lips. The only reason why I gave 4 stars, as to 5 stars is that it does not last a long time, which means you have to reapply it regularly. I have noticed if you have very dry lips, the best is to apply it before going to bed, after drinking some water and making sure your lips are wet. The Vaseline absorbs so well and your lips will be super moist and soft in the morning! Try it out...
Amanda H.
Greenville, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I use it everywhere! On chapped lips, some rashes, on dry skin, my feet in particular and hands. It can be used to removed difficult makeup, it can be used mixed with pigment in beauty to made your own makeup, or over existing lip stuck. It's also handy in a first aid situation. It really locks in contact with the skin, repairing it. This one is also good for stretch marks with the added Cocoa butter. It's small so you can take it with you. It is targeted for the lips, which it works great in, but you can use it about anywhere that's external skin. Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
Hanna L.
Killeen, TX
I love love this! I got the tiny one for Christmas and it lasted me a long time about 7 months I used it everyday and then stopped for a month when I found it again lol ! I could not go without this seriously so moisturizing and even if you don’t like coco you can get the regular Vaseline and use it on your feet then put socks over your feet and once you wake up they feel great you can also use this to take your makeup off and apply this on your lashes to get full and long healthy lashes
Nicole M.
Lomita, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is a must in my purse at all times. My lips tend to be dry more than not and the Vaseline lip therapy is a lifesaver. I’m not sure if the cocoa butter makes a difference but I do like it over the regular one. If I don’t have the lip therapy I’ll just throw a regular jar of Vaseline in my purse as well. I use it for more than just my lips. I also will run on my cuticles when they are looking a little dry. It helps with any dry area of your skin.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I'm torn on this stuff, I really am.

Like I say in every lip product review, ya girl has got some chronically dry lips. I'm always on the hunt for a good lip product, and I received one of these as a stocking stuffer. I was excited to try it out, but it didn't blow my mind in any way.

It's what you'd expect from Vaseline - a very thick, smooth formula. My problem is that I don't feel that it actually hydrates the lips...it just sits on top of them. I can put this stuff on overnight and in the morning, it's still just...sitting on top of my lips. It feels nice when on the mouth, but in my opinion, it doesn't have any long term benefit.

I didn't purchase this in the first place, and it's not something I'll be spending my money on. I'd recommend Burt's Bees over this any day.
Megan K.
Good wintertime buy but I find the packaging to be annoying because you have to stick your finger into it to use which leaves you with a messy finger. That's the main reason I've moved away from it to be something I like to carry on the go and use. Additionally, I think in terms of winter winds protectants for dry chapped lips, there's better products on the market that I prefer.
Serena T.
Purchased at: Walmart
THE BEST product for my lips. Every single lip product usually just chaps my lips again but keeps my lips so moisturized for so long. Literally so in love with it. I use it every day. I need some more actually because I’m about to run out lol Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Cocoa Butter Mini
Angie H.
Tooele, UT
I mean, it's Vaseline, and what doesn't it do? In my opinion it should be ranked up there with duct tape in the importance of things... I love it because it's simple, if my lips are dry, I know what will make them feel better. If they are sun/wind burned, this will smooth, soften, and help heal.
It's a trusty standby that's always in my bag
Shawnda F.
Havelock
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is AWESOME! I use it for so many things. It's a wonderful intensive care treatment for dry feet and hands! Seriously. Slather up your hands and feet before bed and slip some gloves and socks on overnight. Wake up and wash off the Vaseline and you have soft, relieved hands and feet. Vaseline is also a wonderful treatment for chapped lips. Dab a fingertip into the container and glide across your lips until rubbed in to your liking. Inatant chapped-lip relief.
Kiaundra T.
Roanoke
Purchased at: CVS
The Vaseline Lip Therapy Moisturizes and protects the lips perfectly! The fact that I can use it on my lips then moisturize my cuticles or tame flyaway hair or tidy up my unruly eyebrows...or...so many other things that tiny dab on my fingertip can do, makes this a wonderful all-around product. Please, don't change a thing about the product!
mariah G.
Does this leave lips with a 'greasy' feeling?
Khadija O.
Témara
Is this good for cracked lips or no ???
Calie K.
Grand bay Al
Should I get this product
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Is this good for cracked lips?
Soiyah Y.
sfax, sfax
Dose that really smell cocoa butter??

Amazon