BY VASELINE #45 in Lip Care

Refresh your lips with Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Tin, which has been clinically proven to help heal dry lips. The formula made with Vaseline Jelly and aloe Vera helps keep lips feeling smooth and soothed throughout the day. Vaseline Jelly is the... see more...

• Where can I buy this ?3 Answers
  • Is it good for very dry chapped lips4 Answers
  • I love using this for dry lips\cracked anyone use this Vaseline Li...1 Answers
Emily G.
Emily G.
Review for: Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin
Vaseline has seriously up'd their game as far a lip balms. I was was never one to wear straight Vaseline like a lot of people had in my early years but I've found that I'm reaching for it a lot more starting with their adorable little jar of rosy lips. I bought it simply for that cuteness factor but then realized I liked it more than Rose Salve and way cheaper.

I had bought the aloe tin as an impulse buy and it practically goes everywhere with me. These winter months get pretty brutal where I live and I fight dry skin daily. This helps with not only my lips but to spot treat really dry areas, my cuticles, stray baby hairs...and it has a nice fresh scent that isn't offensive by any means. Although I love the rosy version, I also love this as well. Good job Vaseline.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
I have horribly annoying chapped lips no matter the year. This has been the only product that has been able to moisturize them and keep them soft. Of course, I still exfoliate and rub away any dead skin I may have twice a week, but the amount has drastically dropped. I chose to use the aloe version for the winter for that extra bit of moisture and soothing feeling for the harsh winter cold. The only thing I don't like is that you have to use your finger or a small brush or qtip, which makes it challenging when you're on the go.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
Review for: With Aloe Vera Petroleum Jelly Pocket Size
I am obsessed with this little tin. Vaseline's aloe vera scent is one of my favorite, but be warned that it is strong, and you may not like this if you don't like strong scents. You can almost taste this scent when you apply it, but I don't care because I love it so much. The product applies just like Vaseline normally would, but it feels so much more luxurious in the tin versus a mammoth container. Moisturizes nicely.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Review for: With Aloe Vera Petroleum Jelly Pocket Size
I'm obsessed with this product. I use a lot of matte lipsticks and have very dry lips. I bought it about a week ago to see if it would help and I am blown away. It started working within hours. You definitely see the change right away. I also like to use it as a primer for my lipsticks so it helps keeping my lips hydrated through the day. Would recommend in a heartbeat.
Neha P.
Neha P.
Rockport, TX
Review for: With Aloe Vera Petroleum Jelly Pocket Size
Such a great product! My lips chap very easily, mostly due to weather. I love wearing lipstick, and we all know lipstick with chapped lips looks HORRID. I have tried many expensive li moisturizers, and not one has done the trick as this one has. I apply it right before my lipstick, and it leaves my lips feeling absolutely fresh and moisturized.
W.n W.n ..
W.n W.n ..
Review for: Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin
Very moisturizing but it doesn't stay on for long. Slick like vaseline with the only difference being the scent (vs. the unscented version). Lips were softer after an overnight application. Don't like the tin, would have preferred a tube. No color either, which I guess could be good since you're applying with fingers.
Anais P.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
Review for: With Aloe Vera Petroleum Jelly Pocket Size
My lips are the protagonists of my face as they are bulky and fleshy why I care to have them always protected and always moisturized , and nothing better than this product for thwhat I like is that it prevents dryness and flaking of the skin . this presemtacion is very practical and I like that
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
National City, CA
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
When it was winter of last year I was running out of chapstick and I was running to my local drug store and I picked this item out and once I've tried it I've been buying this ever since and I love it so much also it's very hydrating and it's very much recommended also it's every inexpensive.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
I hate how it isn't that fast to open😭! It smells really nice 😍❣️.And it's very skinny so it fits easily into a bag or pocket unlike bulky eos lip balms.Nevertheless,I personally feel like it drys out my lips and I always seem to have to reapply multiple times,a little too much!
Alexis Y.
Alexis Y.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin
I have pretty dry lips and I can never seem to find anything that works. I love aloe and when I saw this I decided to pick it up. It did not help my lips at all even with prolonged use. It feels like it's just sitting on top of your lips and doesn't sink in to moisturize.
Joyce R.
Joyce R.
Stanton
Is it good for very dry chapped lips
Necee J.
Is it better than Nivea?
Jadee W.
Jadee W.
Bolton, Greater Manchester
I love using this for dry lips\cracked anyone use this Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz