BY VASELINE

Clinically proven to help heal dry lips. Comes in a premium steel tin inspired by our original look.

Features:

• Provides long-lasting moisturization to help heal dry lips.
  • Non-sticky, non-greasy formula spreads on smoothly.
  • Fresh aloe scent delights your senses.
  • Gives lips a natural, glossy shine.
  • Provides the healing benefits of Vaseline Jelly in a formula custom-made for lips.

Buy on Walmart*
Kayla M.
Queens Village, NY
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
I have horribly annoying chapped lips no matter the year. This has been the only product that has been able to moisturize them and keep them soft. Of course, I still exfoliate and rub away any dead skin I may have twice a week, but the amount has drastically dropped. I chose to use the aloe version for the winter for that extra bit of moisture and soothing feeling for the harsh winter cold. The only thing I don't like is that you have to use your finger or a small brush or qtip, which makes it challenging when you're on the go.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
Review for: With Aloe Vera Petroleum Jelly Pocket Size
I am obsessed with this little tin. Vaseline's aloe vera scent is one of my favorite, but be warned that it is strong, and you may not like this if you don't like strong scents. You can almost taste this scent when you apply it, but I don't care because I love it so much. The product applies just like Vaseline normally would, but it feels so much more luxurious in the tin versus a mammoth container. Moisturizes nicely.
Maria P.
Review for: With Aloe Vera Petroleum Jelly Pocket Size
I'm obsessed with this product. I use a lot of matte lipsticks and have very dry lips. I bought it about a week ago to see if it would help and I am blown away. It started working within hours. You definitely see the change right away. I also like to use it as a primer for my lipsticks so it helps keeping my lips hydrated through the day. Would recommend in a heartbeat.
Neha P.
Rockport, TX
Review for: With Aloe Vera Petroleum Jelly Pocket Size
Such a great product! My lips chap very easily, mostly due to weather. I love wearing lipstick, and we all know lipstick with chapped lips looks HORRID. I have tried many expensive li moisturizers, and not one has done the trick as this one has. I apply it right before my lipstick, and it leaves my lips feeling absolutely fresh and moisturized.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
Review for: With Aloe Vera Petroleum Jelly Pocket Size
My lips are the protagonists of my face as they are bulky and fleshy why I care to have them always protected and always moisturized , and nothing better than this product for thwhat I like is that it prevents dryness and flaking of the skin . this presemtacion is very practical and I like that
Janelle L.
National City, CA
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
When it was winter of last year I was running out of chapstick and I was running to my local drug store and I picked this item out and once I've tried it I've been buying this ever since and I love it so much also it's very hydrating and it's very much recommended also it's every inexpensive.
Gabby G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz
I hate how it isn't that fast to open😭! It smells really nice 😍❣️.And it's very skinny so it fits easily into a bag or pocket unlike bulky eos lip balms.Nevertheless,I personally feel like it drys out my lips and I always seem to have to reapply multiple times,a little too much!
Yourey M.
Gautier, MS
Review for: With Aloe Vera Petroleum Jelly Pocket Size
It is great for your lips and smoothns it .It is great for your lips and smoothns it .It is great for your lips and smoothns it .It is great for your lips and smoothns it .It is great for your lips and smoothns it .It is great for your lips and smoothns it .
Mary R.
Churubusco, IN
Review for: With Aloe Vera Petroleum Jelly Pocket Size
I have this on my desk at school. My lips get very dry at school not sure if it humidity or talking so much. I put it on several times a day. package is ok and easy to get into. It is easy to apply and then I just rub it into my hands what doesn't go on my lips.
Katie E.
Review for: With Aloe Vera Petroleum Jelly Pocket Size
I love vaseline! I find it so useful for so many things and it is always the best thing for my lips. It lasts a long time and is sold at a reasonable price. Always have some in the house somewhere. These fun pocket sizes are always handy to have in your purse.
Joyce R.
Stanton
Is it good for very dry chapped lips
Mia M.
Necee J.
Where can I found this ?
Jadee W.
Bolton, United Kingdom
I love using this for dry lips\cracked anyone use this Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini