BY VASELINE #52 in Lip Care

Clinically proven to help heal dry lips. Comes in a premium steel tin inspired by our original look.

Features:

• Provides long-lasting moisturization to help heal dry lips.
  • Non-sticky, non-greasy formula spreads on smoothly.
  • Fresh aloe scent delights your senses.
  • Gives lips a natural, glossy shine.
  • Provides the healing benefits of Vaseline Jelly in a formula custom-made for lips.

Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Aloe Tin
  • "This Lip Therapy works wonders! In the colder months, my lips get very dry! I use the Vaseline Lip Therapy and worry no more. I even put it on at night before bed if my lips are chapped and amazingly enough, they are healed by morning. Definitely a favorite of mine!" in 627 reviews
  • "Amazing! Nice light smell and ultra moisturizing especially in the summer heat " in 174 reviews
VESTA G.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz more...
My lips had broke out from using a “chapstick” like product. So much so, my lips started to swell and puss. After it started to heal from the inside with usage of essential oils. They started to flake because they were so dry from being afraid to put anything on them after the break out. So, I then, found this product at Walgreens because I thought “how can you go wrong with Vaseline” lol. I bought it and applied it to my lips in the mornings and evenings, and noticed my lips began to heal on the outside. The flakes diminished and I felt my lips begin to get smooth out and hydrate again. This stuff saved my life lol! I highly recommend it!
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz more...
Perfect for anyone with sensitive skin. I know we have all heard of sensitive skin that I have sensitivities with the lip products as well. I developed an allergy to bees wax and I’m very limited to what I can use. Even things that do not have bees wax in it have something that’s close that is a cross contaminate and my lips have become swollen and red and painful. I try and go for the most natural products. This keeps my lips moisturized for hours and goes on smoothly and not greasy - I love it
Lindsay M.
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz more...
I absolutely love this stuff! I always keep one in my purse and one in my top makeup drawer and actually my 4 year old daughter has one in her little makeup vanity! This is convenient and small and great for on the go. Best of all, it’s super moisturizing. During the cold winter months, I’d even put some on outside of nostril area when I had a cold and was super dry there. It really is an amazing product and good for all ages!
Stephanie S.
Tonawanda
I became allergic to chapsticks that have beeswax in them and my doctor recommended trying vaseline. I bought a the aloe one and I've been using it ever since! I love the smell of it and it keeps my lips nice and moisturized! I don't go anywhere without it! Also I noticed in other reviews that people complained about the tin packaging buy I've never had trouble with mine. I highly recommend it!
Shannon W.
Centreville, VA
I bought this because I didn’t have any chapstick with me when I was traveling in a different stage and this was my only option. My lips were burning and this did a good job at keeping them moisturizes but it did not help to keep my lips from chapping and there was not medication in it. Taste good
Hanna S.
North Olmsted
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz more...
It smells so good to start off with and it make you lips so smooth, I used this almost everyday, and swear by it. It has helped my lips so much. And it is nice and small it's not to big and the packaging it a really smart way to have it . It's not that much to buy and would be a great gift
Jisu K.
Flushing, NY
Works pretty well. It's your typical lip balm from vaseline. I though the tin package was slick and cool. It doesn't have any scent. My lips are really dry and this keeps it moisturized while I do my make up so I can have smooth and moisturized lip at the end to apply lip product.
Vanessa C.
Tucson
Review for: Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera Lip Balm Tin, 0.6 oz more...
It has a good flowery smell and does moisturize your lips but you have to keep reapplying. I like the tin it is in and how can I put it in my purse or pocket. It is a little oily on my finger when I put it on. Love how the aloe does seep into my dry lips.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Vasiline is bringing out some of the best lip glosses and i like the moisture that i get from it . The thickness works in a good way and doesn’t give you a weird thick feeling , i like the smell of it and the price point as well . I keep it on me where ever i go too
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
Is it good for very dry chapped lips
Necee J.
Tucson, Az
Is it better than Nivea?
Jadee W.
Bolton, United Kingdom
I love using this for dry lips\cracked anyone use this Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini