BY VASELINE

Clinically proven to help heal dry lips. Comes in a premium steel tin inspired by our original look.

Features:

• Provides long-lasting moisturization to help heal dry lips.
  • Non-sticky, non-greasy formula spreads on smoothly.
  • Fresh aloe scent delights your senses.
  • Gives lips a natural, glossy shine.
  • Provides the healing benefits of Vaseline Jelly in a formula custom-made for lips.

Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Aloe Tin
  • "This Lip Therapy works wonders! In the colder months, my lips get very dry! I use the Vaseline Lip Therapy and worry no more. I even put it on at night before bed if my lips are chapped and amazingly enough, they are healed by morning. Definitely a favorite of mine!" in 678 reviews
  • "Amazing! Nice light smell and ultra moisturizing especially in the summer heat " in 174 reviews
Summer M.
SC
Vaseline is my literal LIFE SAVER <3 !!! The aloe Vaseline in the tin is especially amazing, I love the smell, and it’s light, but still VERY MOISTURIZING. I use it daily.  Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Aloe Tin I couldn’t ask for a better product to keep my lips happy, soft, and glossy!! :)))
Tiffany V.
Chico
I really love this little pot because it saved my horribly dry eye area after using a peel that I finally realized was really drying my skin out, especially on my eyelids and under my eyes. Nothing was helping...and I tryed everything! I was looking up at home remedies and saw vaseline mentioned in a few articles but all I had at home was this vaseline therapy lip balm so I put in on all over my eye area before bed and when I woke up they were so much better that I was shocked! I did this for abot 4 to 5 days and they were completely healed! I still use this in my eye area when I notice them getting really dry and its always better the nxt morning. I would highly recommend trying this if you have dry spots that you have tryed everything with because this was a tiny life saver for my dry eyelids and under eyes.
Caitlynn C.
Rumford
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a ton of these I bought and got for Christmas I highly recommend this product it is easy to fit in a diaper bag or purse or even in your pocket it’s very flat and I can use it on my two-year-old and he can’t open it himself so no Mess. I buy them at Walmart or ask for them for Christmas
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
This lip balm is perfect for at home by my bedside, or in my couch cubby! I wouldn’t use it while on the go because you have to actually dip your finger in the pot, but at home it’s ok for me. I love how nourished my lips feel after each application.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Best stuff I have ever used!! I have always struggled with horrible acne, rosacea, scarring, and an uneven skin tone my whole life. I tried everything from drug store products all the way up to $300 prescriptions for acne and nothing worked for me until one of my coworkers introduced me to this! I use a dime size portion to cover my whole face at night and about 4-5 drops to cover my whole face during the day. (I use less during the day because it leaves a little bit of a tint to your skin and I don't want to look oily all day) I also put a moisturizer over the top of it at night. Within 2-3 days I noticed a HUGE difference!
Mariam A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is AMAZING I also wear it as a everyday lip product it’s really good if you have cracked lips and it moistures it for it does the job so this is the real deal. And my little brother loves using it everyday.
Carrie S.
San jose, CA
I have and I use many many differnt lips products. some for the am some for the pm some for dryer days and some for hotter days. My lips either get over dry are over soft and oily :/
this one by Vaseline perfect for all occasions. I have three of them and the Aloe is my absolute favorite out of the 4 :)
and it smells amazing, feels amazing and leave my lips in perfect condition.
Great price!
Kylie A.
Phoenix
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this lip balm. To me it does kind of have an artificially green apple scent..but I love it lol I usually apply this before bed and when I wake up my lips are so soft.
Courtney C.
This is an amazing life saver when it comes to moisturizing your lips and having the convenience of this small tin for on the go purposes. This is thick like all Vaseline products and coats your lips well. It does not taste good at all if you accidentally get it in your mouth but it definitely works and I love this Aloe infused one.
VESTA G.
Saint Louis, MO
My lips had broke out from using a “chapstick” like product. So much so, my lips started to swell and puss. After it started to heal from the inside with usage of essential oils. They started to flake because they were so dry from being afraid to put anything on them after the break out. So, I then, found this product at Walgreens because I thought “how can you go wrong with Vaseline” lol. I bought it and applied it to my lips in the mornings and evenings, and noticed my lips began to heal on the outside. The flakes diminished and I felt my lips begin to get smooth out and hydrate again. This stuff saved my life lol! I highly recommend it!
Mia M.
Tucson, Az
Is it better than Nivea?
Joy P.
Where can I buy this ?
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
Is it good for very dry chapped lips
Jadee W.
Blackpool
I love using this for dry lips\cracked anyone use this Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Original Mini
aysha s.
Dubai , Dubai
Is this better than the original one?