BY VASELINE

Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Petroleum Jelly, 3 Count

Pack of 3-Vaseline lip therapy advanced formula protects dry, chapped lips; Provides long-lasting moisturization; Also, temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips; Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather

Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Petroleum Jelly, 3 Count
  • "I live where it is hot, dry and arid. My lips are ALWAYS dry. Vaseline Lip Therapy does the job very effectively in giving my lips relief from the dryness. I don't have to reapply it a bunch, as it stays in place really well. I think this is one of the everyday products that I keep in my purse." in 6 reviews
Allison K.
I also really liked this product. It really helped me to feel refreshed and made my lips feel moisturized. I felt like this was an effective product. It was very gentle on my lips. I definitely would buy this product again. I feel like this product is amazing.
Carin M.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: CVS
I use these when my lips are really chapped. I have been using these for years. They work really well. The only drawback is sometimes the jelly gets in the cap and is a little messy. It probably is my fault...
Cherelle D.
S Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: CVS
Just like any other Vasaline lip product. Vaseline in my opinion will always be a go to when you dont want a gloss or lip color or product or can be used to add additional moisture when you have a lip product on already.
Kristen M.
Mesquite
Purchased at: Walmart
The product is good if you have severe chapped lips. The only issue I have with this product is the smell, it smells like straight up medication. The packaging is small but it reminds me of carmex, just feels cheap.
Morgan T.
Ocala
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product was great I use the whole tube it was very good during the winter.It was very moisturizing my lips are big and they did not crack the whole winter. I would like to say I enjoyed this product.
­čÖé
Michelle R.
Marana, AZ
Brittany R.
Martins Ferry
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff saves my lips in the winter. I put it on every night before bed and I wake up with soft lips. I love that it doesnÔÇÖt have a scent and it lasts for quite a while. It is a bit greasy if you put too much on but I donÔÇÖt mind it since I put it on before bed.
Thaiasia H.
Too oily for my liking not last longing kinda jus surfaces over the lips but doesnÔÇÖt moisturize the lips, find yourself having to reapply more often then need to be.
Sarah E.
The tube containers this vasoline comes in is messy and i feel unsanitary especially when using over a lip color, goes on unevenly and makes lips feel dryer than when started. Leaves very harsh nasty taste in mouth, i would not recommend this product.
chanelle a.
New Haven, CT
Great to keep in your purse or pocket while youÔÇÖre on the go! Gives a little more protection and feels more healing that chapstick. Inexpensive and the perfect solution when your lips are feeling dry or chapped especially in the winter months!
Dora V.
I was looking for some lip balm to keep my cracked lips hydrated. Nothing else ive tried has worked. Just wondering if this one is good for dry cracked lips?