BY VASELINE

Protects and relieves dry chapped lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with triple-purified Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly

BEST FOR: CHAPPED LIPS

• I’ve never use this before is a good please let me know t...3 Answers
  • Is this good for you or does it dry out your lips more? S...1 Answers
  • Is this good for people on accutane?2 Answers
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube
  • "I use Vaseline lip products throughout the seasons, mostly in the winter. Helps protect my lips from the harsh cold weather in Virginia. Also use the product when I begin to get chapped lips. After a day of application, I notice a difference." in 937 reviews
  • "This is the only lip balm I use. It is super moisturizing & never dries out my lips. This small tube lasts forever. Works perfect under matte lipsticks to keep my lips soft and smooth. No crazy chemicals. Love it!" in 219 reviews
Savvy M.
Hillsboro
Thanks is my winter go-to lip product. Yes, it's basically vaseline and oil. I don't care. The tube makes it more sanitary and easier to apply than the old tubs of Vaseline, and the consistency is much more lip-friendly. There's no crazy scent or flavor. It just protects and conditions your lips from the harsh wind and cold! I always have a tube in my pocket, in my bathroom and on my nightstand. That's how much I use this product!
Luxi A.
Vaseline Lip Therapy has effective packing you don't have to use your fingers anymore. It definitely lives up to it's healing tube name. Currently reside in NYC with unpredictable weather. I use the Advanced Healing Tube to give my lips  a bit of balance and moisture. My  lips don't end up becoming flaky.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I used this when I was skiing and lost my regular lip balm. This was what they had in the gift shop. Let me just preface this review with the fact that I am VERY brand loyal to my regular lip balm.
I did not care for the feel of this at all. Too greasy and slippery. But it was a very cold day out and it was snowing and it kept my lips from becoming chapped. So it did do its job. I found that it was long lasting, and I did not constantly need to reapply. And anyone that has gone skiing on really cold days and used a lower face shield/wrap will agree that condensation gets built up and it’s very easy to irritate your lips and skin around the mouth. So three stars for doing its job well, -2 for the texture. I wouldn’t buy it on the day to day, but if I was ever without my normal lip balm, I’d probably get this one.
Raelynn C.
Bowling Green
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my all-time favorite Chapstick ever! I love that it’s not super thick and it doesn’t have a terrible flavor either. This is one of the only things I use on my lips daily and it gets the Job done 110%! I cannot recommend this enough if your lips are dry or cracked or chapped this is what you need!
Montserrat C.
USA
FAM if y'all got dry, dehydrated, cracked, broken, peeling lips you NEED to try this. I got this just cause I was like "hey, I like there other stuff why not?" but BOI am I sure glad I'm an impulsive buyer. The first time I tried was cause my lips were so dry that they were peeling and I didn't have anything else on me but I KID YOU NOT this thing REPAIRED my lips like they weren't dry in the first place. When you put it on it feels really liqudy on the lips, like ya just put a real thin oil on ya lips or something BUT they make ya lips feel SOOOO good fam like even after it wears off they feel sooooooooo soft and smooth like 😍😍😍
Zane H.
Joplin, MO
This is my favorite quick fix to dry and cracked lips. I wear this A LOT in the winter when my lips are crying out for moisture. When my lips are dry I put it in before starting my makeup routine and by the time I’m ready for lipstick I have softer and moisturized lips
Jenny S.
Hope Mills
This product works well. It is affordable. This travels well and fits in most any bag I carry. The price is comparable to another brand I use as well. Vaseline is effective. It smooths my lips and heals any dryness. It is tried and tried. My mom usedmit on me.
Emily R.
Hudson, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Great! I have very dry lips and this works well. Unlike the Vaseline that comes in a container, this is much more convenient when it comes to application! You don’t have to worry about having greasy fingers from applying and it’s easier to control how much u get.
Kristen A.
Alma, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this product on my lips every night before I crawled in bed. Kept my lips moisturized through the night. This was also good to use on top of any lip product to add some extra moisture. It will cause the color to transfer a little, but nothing crazy.
Vanessa V.
Des Moines
This product was very helpful during the winter time in Iowa, the wind can be rally harsh here so finding a product that moisturizes and keeps my lips un-cracked all day can be really hard. Highly recommend this if you live in a cold and windy area.
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Jennifer L.
How long does this last? I feel like I am always reapplying chapstick and I want something that will last a while.
Shavon O.
Perris, CA
Does this have a strange taste like some lip mositurizer?
Lumay M.
Calgary
I’ve never use this before is a good please let me know thanks
MaKayla W.
Nancy, KY
Is this good for people on accutane?

Amazon