BY VASELINE

Protects and relieves dry chapped lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with triple-purified Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly

BEST FOR: CHAPPED LIPS

• I’ve never use this before is a good please let me know t...3 Answers
  • Is this good for you or does it dry out your lips more? S...1 Answers
  • Is this good for people on accutane?2 Answers
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube
  • "I use Vaseline lip products throughout the seasons, mostly in the winter. Helps protect my lips from the harsh cold weather in Virginia. Also use the product when I begin to get chapped lips. After a day of application, I notice a difference." in 937 reviews
  • "This is the only lip balm I use. It is super moisturizing & never dries out my lips. This small tube lasts forever. Works perfect under matte lipsticks to keep my lips soft and smooth. No crazy chemicals. Love it!" in 219 reviews
Muhammed V.
Vaseline Lip Therapy is the greatest lip healing solution I have ever come across. I have used many other brands, only to have led to more damaged and dry lips. This, however has been successful in making my lips feel moist and refreshed at all times. The packaging is small, portable, and all around perfect. I don’t see these in stores anymore so I have to order from amazon. I would definitely recommend anyone who has extremely dry lips to purchase this.
Fiona R.
Akron,OH
I liked this product, definitely had what I was looking for, but it got a bit tedious having to apply it by finger from the pot.
Price varies depending where you look for it.
Product did work very well.
Possibly find a way to implement the potted balm into a stick or squeeze tube for less mess.
The current tubed ones don’t have the same consistency as the potted balm.
jj m.
Yukon, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Very affordable lip care. It's not really a chapstick because of the tube and the consistency. It's very cheap ($1-$2). You get plenty of product for the price but it's not my favorite product. I keep one around because they are easy replacements if I lose a really good chapstick. 3 out 5 stars because it doesn't really moisturize., just hydrates for an hour before you need more.
Sam P.
Loves Park
I like this better than their normal tub of lip balm. You don't have to smear it on with your fingers and get them all dirty and the lip balm itself has a softer feel to it.
It is in a nice and convenient little tube that you can stick in your pocket or purse.
Also it has so flavor or smell so if your lips are chapped it won't burn.
Anayis N.
Katy
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite lip balm EVER! I love anything skin-care related so that includes taking care of my lips and trust me I’ve tried so many different lip balms and I know for sure this one is the winner. If you have dry lips for any reason, this lip balm heals them so fast and it keeps your lips hydrated and looking amazing!
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
I used this when I was skiing and lost my regular lip balm. This was what they had in the gift shop. Let me just preface this review with the fact that I am VERY brand loyal to my regular lip balm.
I did not care for the feel of this at all. Too greasy and slippery. But it was a very cold day out and it was snowing and it kept my lips from becoming chapped. So it did do its job. I found that it was long lasting, and I did not constantly need to reapply. And anyone that has gone skiing on really cold days and used a lower face shield/wrap will agree that condensation gets built up and it’s very easy to irritate your lips and skin around the mouth. So three stars for doing its job well, -2 for the texture. I wouldn’t buy it on the day to day, but if I was ever without my normal lip balm, I’d probably get this one.
Morgan B.
Sherwood, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
A must have around my house. Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Healing Tube is amazing. During the winter my lips are super chapped and cracked but this product brings them back to life every single time. I love the little bit of smell that it has to it and it locks moisture into my lips so well. Not pricey at all.
Amanda H.
Greenville, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this one a lot. The applicator is like Carmex, where you push a bit out, and use the rounded end to glide it on. It has been a fantastic help to my winter dry lips. I trust the brand, because it works extremely well, without being pricey! Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube
Montserrat C.
USA
FAM if y'all got dry, dehydrated, cracked, broken, peeling lips you NEED to try this. I got this just cause I was like "hey, I like there other stuff why not?" but BOI am I sure glad I'm an impulsive buyer. The first time I tried was cause my lips were so dry that they were peeling and I didn't have anything else on me but I KID YOU NOT this thing REPAIRED my lips like they weren't dry in the first place. When you put it on it feels really liqudy on the lips, like ya just put a real thin oil on ya lips or something BUT they make ya lips feel SOOOO good fam like even after it wears off they feel sooooooooo soft and smooth like 😍😍😍
Eileen K.
This is not my favorite lip balm because I don't think it is as effective as Carmex in terms of its healing powers, but I do prefer the odor and smell of it to Carmex. This is my first time using the product and I am satisfied but would not really recommend it to others.
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Jennifer L.
How long does this last? I feel like I am always reapplying chapstick and I want something that will last a while.
Shavon O.
Perris, CA
Does this have a strange taste like some lip mositurizer?
Lumay M.
Calgary
I’ve never use this before is a good please let me know thanks
MaKayla W.
Nancy, KY
Is this good for people on accutane?

Amazon