BY VASELINE #54 in Lip Care

Protects and relieves dry chapped lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with triple-purified Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly

BEST FOR: CHAPPED LIPS

• Does this have a strange taste like some lip mositurizer?3 Answers
  • How long does this last? I feel like I am always reapplying chaps...4 Answers
  • Do you prefer scented or not?1 Answers
Chloe H.
I normally really like vaseline products, but I wasn't crazy about this one. I had really dry lips at one point so I thought I would try out this product. It felt like it dried out my lips even more and I ended up just putting my vaseline petroleum jelly on my lips overnight to restore my lips. I've had it for about 6 months and have hardly used any of it. Definitely would not purchase again.
Ally W.
When in doubt, this stuff comes in handy. The packaging makes the product easy to carry around and have on hand. It is not scented or flavored, so it doesn't ever interfere with flavor or drinks/food. It helps smooth chapped lips without the use of medication. I highly recommend! I always keep it in my bag!
Rita C.
I've used almost every drugstore lip salve/balm you could name and I always end up reach back for this one. It does the best job at moisturizing and doesnt leave any weird film like how EOS lip balms do for my lips. I find that while using this, I don't have to reapply often because it is so moisturizing!
Jessica S.
Godfrey, IL
This has literally saved my lips! I have super chapped lips and I came across this at Walmart. I picked it up for like two dollars and it works great. It's super thick and it puts moisture back into my lips, so they are super soft. I even tried super expensive products and they didn't work this well.
Caitlin F.
Hanover, PA
I get really bad chapped lips during winter and usually can't find anything to prevent this. Once I started using this on my lips frequently I didn't get bad chapped lips anymore. This keeps my lips so moisturized and prevents chapping. Highly recommend if you have this problem as well!
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
This isn't a glamorous chapstick, so don't look to it for a great scent or shimmer. This is phenomenal for protection or repair. I use it daily in the winter and have no issues with dry lips or chapping! I highly recommend! Plus it's small enough to fit in your car, purse, or pocket!
Geeta I.
I have incredibly sensitive lips and I am allergic to almost every lip balm but not this one! It is fantastic at providing hydration in a convenient tube without irritation. This is also one of the best lip balms to put over liquid lipstick because it does not change the texture.
Hailey T.
Ocala, FL
Prior to this product i used Vaseline as a chap stick for my lips and then I tried this and it was amazing. I've always had pretty dry lips and it's very gentle and doesn't feel super oily or too sticky. I keep one in my purse, one in my car, and one in my desk. It's great.
Julia X.
One of my favorite lip balm products. If you have frequent chapped lips like I do, it gets used up relatively quickly, but only because I use it so often. I am a repeat user, and as this is a very dependable product, I would definitely buy it again.
Madison M.
Genoa City, WI
I love this product! I originally bought this product due to having a cold and having a really red and painful nose on the inside. This product is also really good for the lips too (main purpose, lol) and my boyfriend is always asking for mine!
Jennifer L.
How long does this last? I feel like I am always reapplying chapstick and I want something that will last a while.
Katelyn V.
Where can I find this at?
Shavon O.
reno, NV
Does this have a strange taste like some lip mositurizer?
Chelsea D.
Does anyone know where they sell this in Canada? I have been waiting so long for Vaseline in a tube! (I hate dipping my finger into a pot)
Fernanda G.
I would like to know if this product lasted more than 1 hour in someone's lips?