BeautyFaceFacial SkincareVaseline
Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Healing Tube

Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube

Protects and relieves dry chapped lips, while locking in moisture to help them heal

• Instantly softens and soothes dry lips
  • Locks in moisture to help lips recover from discomfort
  • Made with triple-purified Vaseline® Petroleum Jelly

BEST FOR: CHAPPED LIPS

Has this helped heal badly chapped lips? Mine have been chapped and I’ve tried the vaseline lip balm but it only solves it temporarily so I wanted to know if this one was better
Is it good to put a coat of this Vaseline before I apply lip gloss?
does this hydrate your lips?
Start your review of Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...harsh cold weather in Virginia. Also use the product when I begin to get chapped lips. After a day of application, I notice a difference.in reviews
This is the only lip balm I use. It is super moisturizing & never dries out my lips. This small tube lasts forever. Works perfect under matte lipsticks to keep my lips soft and smooth. No crazy chemicals. Love it!in reviews
Marielsy D.
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube uploaded by Marielsy D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
this leaves my lips feeling so soft! i love putting it on before bed to wake up with supple and hydrated lips! i have one in almost every purse and one in my car! Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube
Kirsten S.
Henning, TN
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube uploaded by Kirsten S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My latest lip therapy find and I am not disappointed. Super affordable and it works just like any other vaseline lip product. No weird scent and I haven't had a reaction even tho I have super sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend. I will be repurchasing!
Tiffany M.
Cameron, NC
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube uploaded by Tiffany M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this lippie. It’s so smooth and hydrating. It’s very gentle and hydrated my lips instantly. It does have that Vaseline taste to it, and that would be my only improvement. I would buy this product again!
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,367 reviews
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube uploaded by Letty  S.
Ok so this products works by sealing in mositure. I was on Accutane (turns your luos into the grand canyon) I would massahe in argon oil and then apply over. This locked in the moisture. Was a life saver. Still love this product even now that I finished Accutane.
Ashley C.
West Chester, OH
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube uploaded by Ashley C.
A winter must have for me! I love Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube! Instantly protects and moisturizes my lips. There’s no scent or flavor, so it’s made for everyone. Also looks good worn over lipstick/stain. They’re a great value at $7.99 a tube on Amazon.
Trainer Mona G.
Woodland Hls, CA
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube uploaded by Trainer Mona G.
I just got this today 6/29/20 because everything else from Carmen to chapstick makes my lips chap and crack all over and in the corners sometimes like cheilitis. Those brands make my lips worse. Kind of like the use of the regular Vaseline for lips. So far this has kept my lips moisturized, it did shed some skin but overall my lips feel soft and seem to be healing fast. This is great and I scored 2 in a pack for $3.60 at CVS. I’d recommend this to anyone with cracked or dry lips problems like cheilitis.
Rojina  B.
Kew Gardens, NY
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube uploaded by Rojina  B.
Purchased at: CVS
This makes my lips 👄 super soft helps to remove dry skin and super glossy they are very handy love the packaging and no color too . Super affordable. Nice packaging. I would buy again
Nikki F.
Rome, GA
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube uploaded by Nikki F.
Only thing that works for my cracked lips. I can't breathe out of my nose so unfortunately my lips crack from my mouth always being open. Normal ChapStick's make it worse. Love Vaseline
Donna E.
Los Angeles, CA
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube uploaded by Donna E.
If you love Vaseline well here it is in a tube! The best moisturizing tool now on the go, and supper cute packaging. I love how versatile this product is and how useful it is. I highly recommend.
Farah O.
Newark
Vaseline® Lip Therapy® Advanced Healing Tube uploaded by Farah O.
I’m pretty sure everyone had used Vaseline before. So the original Vaseline is for the skin and hair almost for everything. But this is made especially for lips. Recommend if you want those pretty lips.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...