BeautyFaceFacial SkincareVaseline
Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin

Vaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin

Limited Edition Vaseline Lip Thereapy Decadent Care for Dry Lips

I Have been looking everywhere for this can some tell me where they have found it?
Does this really work?
Was this good?????
Start your review of Vaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin!
Product Highlights
Makes my lips soft and smooth. Especially when they get severely dry to the point they crack. But it soothes themin reviews
I love vaseline. It is so hydrating and it really works. I also like the packaging. It's cute and different from what they've had before. in reviews
...without being overpowering and gives your lips a nice natural looking tint.in reviews
Carrie G.
Plymouth, MI
Vaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin uploaded by Carrie G.
Purchased at: Target
Best lip therapy. I keep one next to my bed and one in my car. Moisturizes, smooths my lips. Heals them when they are dry.
Shayla S.
Vaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin uploaded by Shayla S.
Purchased at: Target
I have another version of Vaseline Lip Therapy that I absolutely love, but the Vaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin is unusable for me. It smells VERY strongly of roses, which I was not expecting at all. I don’t care for roses in my beauty products to begin with & to have such an overwhelming scent right under my nose is a dealbreaker. However, it does leave lips super soft! If you can handle the strong scent of roses in a lip product this might not be a bad bargain if you can find it!
Amar  A.
Westminster, CA
Vaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin uploaded by Amar  A.
OMG I can’t say better things about this lip balm I put it on every night I have been using it for like 4 months and I still have so much left I thought it would be done by now, it’s super inexpensive too
Cat C.
Vaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin uploaded by Cat C.
Purchased at: Target
Having the most chapped lips ever, I've tried everything from drugstore EOS and Maybellines Baby Lips to expensive brands like Smith's Rosebud Salve and FAB Lip Therapy with no luck. WHO KNEW, going back to the OG days that VASELINE would end up being the only one thing that works for me. Vaseline coming out with Lip Therapy has been even better. Smells good and moisturizes beyond any other. The only things I use for my lips now all day, every day without damage to my wallet!
Shaleen Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Vaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin uploaded by Shaleen Y.
Absolutely adore this!! I love using this at night before bed as a lip mask. I always wake up with a little left on my lips. It’s so hydrating and makes my lips so soft. There’s really nothing else like this. Not even those expensive actual lip masks. It is thick but that’s why it makes as a good overnight mask. It doesn’t have a bad taste or anything either like others do. I will keep buying this and continue recommending this!
Ala F.
Vaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin uploaded by Ala F.
#vaseline #influester The best Vaseline I've ever tried. Good smell and very soft texture and so beautiful box.
iznah S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Vaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin uploaded by iznah S.
Purchased at: CVS
My favorite product from Vaseline!! It’s so rich and moisturizing for my lips I don’t have to keep putting it on all the time. You get a lot from one container and it smells so good!! I love all of Vaseline’s lip therapy collection I definitely recommend it!
Destiny H.
Simi Valley
Vaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin uploaded by Destiny H.
Purchased at: Target
I loved this product. This is my favorite vaseline flavor or type. I love the packaging of the lip therapy. The color looks super good on and it’s only a little tint of pink.It goes on super smooth and nice. It’s also super cheap and inexpensive and lasts quite some time. I use it everyday and love it so much!!
Hope V.
MA
Vaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin uploaded by Hope V.
Purchased at: CVS
Cannot leave the house without this! So affordable and makes my lips moisturized and soft! The best drugstore lip balm.
Leah D.
Saint Charles, MO
Vaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin uploaded by Leah D.
I’m in love with this stuff! The scent is like a winey-rose and it has been keeping my lips softer than any of my more expensive products. Seriously a 10! I want to go buy out the store- and I might!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...