BY VASELINE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone else notice that this is like a straight rose scent?1 Answers
  • Where can I find this? I heard it supposed to smell like chanpagn...2 Answers
  • Is it also tinted? Or is it just a scent? 4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Nancy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer lip balms that come in tubes but I made an exception for this one because it was too cute to pass up and it says it's limited edition. I found mine in Target near the travel size items. I haven't used Vaseline products in years but this smells so lovely - like flowers. It's also SO moisturizing so it's perfect for winter. Its great to keep on your nightstand to moisturize your lips before bed or just keep in your bag!
Tris E.
Montgomery, Minnesota
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this through out the day and it smells so good. It hydrates my lips and it kind of gives them a glossy look which I love. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s a tin so you have to wipe your finger in it and then apply it. I would recommend it though.
Lisa O.
Love love love this!!! It says limited edition on the tin, and I really hope that changes because since purchasing I have been ADDICTED!!!! lasts for the longest time before having to reapply and the smell is wonderful! I have stocked up on a few in fear that if I run out I won't be able to find it again! I also will put a little bit on my cuticle if they are lookin a little dry works wonderfully!!!
Remington. T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Last year, I was going into college and my grandmother had given me this chapstick because out of all the things I packed, chapstick was the one thing I left behind. I used this entire container by the end of my first semester. I love the packaging along with the way it soothed my dry and chapped lips.
Rocio P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product it smells amazing I add a little sugar to it sometimes and use as a lip scrub and leaves my lips feeling smooth and tastes amazing
Maria M.
Latham, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
God, how I love Vaseline lip products! I do not care what ingredients there are, but this stuff makes my lips feel and look amazing. And this Limited edition balm... I’m shook. It smells so nice and applies so smoothly... best lip balm ever 😍😍😍
jenna y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lip balm. it's so cost friendly and keeps my lips hydrated for a long time. If i'm not using this one I'm using the one in the small vaseline container. If you are in need of a new lip balm, don't sleep on these vaseline ones. I usually get mine at walgreens or Target.
Sharon M.
Nice product! I love the smell of this and really keeps my lips soft. I also use this on the rough parts of my feet like my heels, etc. I do wish it was easier to open this. Sometimes the lid gets stuck closed and makes it difficult to open again. But overall its a great find!
lizzy s.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always made my lips super smooth and always hydrated them so they were less chapped! Made my lips look good as if i was wearing lipgloss. comes with lots of product in the container and it’s an over all love! would recommend to anyone with chapped lips.
Makenna N.
Oswego, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Vaseline Limited Edition Lip Therapy Pink Bubbly Tin I like this lip balm a lot, it is thick but I don’t mind. It has a nice light pink color and I’ll wear it alone but you can wear with other lip products. Super cheap and high quality, keeps my lips moisturized!
Kim H.
Is it also tinted? Or is it just a scent?
Miriam C.
Arlington, VA
I'd like to try this product but haven't seen it anywhere yet. Where did you find it? :) Thanks!
amber C.
Maysville, KY
Does this feel greasy?
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Where can I find this? I heard it supposed to smell like chanpagne? I need this!
Alexis R.
Does anybody know where I can get this.And if it comes in a stick form?