Catherine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 13 oz more...
I keep a huge jar of this by my bed and apply it to my lips every night.  I also use it around my nostrils if I have a cold or am sick to keep them from getting really raw and torn up from wiping my nose a lot.  I know it is pretty much straight mineral oil but this stuff works.  It's been around for forever for a reason.  It is crazy moisturizing and heals chapped skin and lips very quickly.  If my elbows are getting rough I apply it to them and rub it in well and within a few days they are much softer.  It will also get off the most stubborn eye makeup around.  I don't recommend using it to take off all of your makeup or to use it on your eyes everyday but when you have some stubborn water proof mascara this will take it right off.  It even works to fix squeaky hinges if you are in a pinch with that.  It's inexpensive and you can buy it pretty much everywhere.  I highly recommend it.