Kat J.
Review for: Vaseline - Pure Petroleum Jelly (Original) 250ml more...
I think just about everybody has a jar of this in their home,... You just never know when you’re gonna need some Vaseline! Plus, this petroleum jelly has so many different uses,...

Vaseline Jelly works by creating a sealing barrier between cells in dry or damaged skin which locks in moisture and speeds up your skin’s natural recovery process, helping it to heal from within. This allows it to protect dry skin, cracked skin, minor cuts, scraps, and burns. It also helps to reduce the appearance of fine, dry lines. Vaseline Jelly can also be used to protect your skin and lips against dryness and chapping.

That being said, I mainly just use Vaseline on my lips. But I love knowing that you can use it for just about anything else. It’s the perfect product to have in a first aid kit, or an emergency bag for natural disasters. Or, just to have on a shelf in your bathroom, for all your dry skin needs! It’s much purer and better quality than the off-brand petroleum jelly, and since this is being used on my skin, I prefer buying this brand because I trust Vaseline. I recommend it to everyone.