Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal

Features:

- 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed.
- Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines
- Helps protect minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Protects your skin from windburn and chapping
- Recognized by the National Eczema Association

I Am seeing this a lot on some influencers story, is it good?
Is it safe to use this product for babies under 6 months of age?
I have used vaseline for almost my whole life and have put it on my eyelashes before bed. Does it affect the growing of my lashes?
Start your review of Vaseline® Jelly Original!
Product Highlights
“...on my lips I mix with with a pink eyeshadow . It also help with really dry skin. I used it on areas on my body where it gets really dry like my forehead, knees and elbow. ” in reviews
“I don't know what i would do without vaseline it can be used for so many things i use it for very chapped lips and to make my heels smooth it really works. ” in reviews
“I use this every night before i go to sleep in my eye lashes, its really helps my lashes grow so i always keep this in my daily skin care product.” in reviews
“Love this petroleum jelly because you can use it for so many different things and it is thick and soothing” in reviews
“Not to mention there's always that rumor of lip balms supposedly drying out your lips in the long run, just to get you coming back for more!” in reviews
metz
Vaseline® Jelly Original uploaded by Gabriela A.
🇺🇸: This product has literally saved me from dry lips. I’ve tried every kind of lip balm but it didn’t help me. This one is very gentle , without any scent, it moisturizes your lips and makes them very smooth. I even use it as an alternative to lip gloss sometimes as it makes them look shiny. The price is amazing as it can be found at any store for less than 2$ and it contains a lot of product. It can last for more than 5 months even when you use it every day and night. 🇫🇷: Ce produit m'a littéralement sauvé des lèvres sèches. J'ai essayé tous les types de baume pour les lèvres mais aucun ne m'a aidé. Celui-ci est très doux, sans parfum, il hydrate vos lèvres et les rend très douces. Je l'utilise même parfois comme alternative au gloss car il donne un aspect brillant. Le prix est incroyable car il peut être trouvé dans n'importe quel magasin pour moins de 2 € et contient beaucoup de produit a l’intérieur. Il peut durer plus de 5 mois même lorsque vous l'utilisez tous les jours et toutes les nuits.
I always have one of these in my bag. In each of my bags actually. It’s a staple for me. I often get super dry and cracked lips and this works a dream with that. I also sometimes use this in my hair when I’ve got some fly always that need laying.
soisy sur Seine
Timeless, works wonderfully and lasts forever! I always keep vaseline in my nightstand to apply on my dry lips before bedtime, it’s auper comfortable and when applied on top of chapstisck so it keeps my lips hydrated all night.
Tampon
Hyper bien pour hydrater les lèvres. Je ne l’ai pas utiliser pour autres choses ! Le format est vraiment bien. Il faudrais rajouter une petite spatule pour pouvoir prendre le produite plus facilement.
Helps with the scars or dry skin areas, I use in on my lips at night, on my nose when it gets really dry during winter, on my feet when it crackles, and on my lashes to make them prettier. Love that product, even though it’s not very ecological
Very small cute mini appearance non scented easy to carry around at all times however also very easy to lose this product does moisturize not too oily or greasy, a little goes a long way however I find myself having to reapply after a while. Very smooth texture
A multipurpose product that I have used for years non-stop it has helped me with skincare, haircare, makeup and I have used the product on many different places of my body and it has never failed me!  This is a staple in anyone's collection and will always be a five star for me
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love Vaseline for my dry and chapped lips in the winter! Much thicker than lip balms or Chapsticks so it gives much more hydration. 2 weeks ago I had extremely chapped lips and I would peel them until they bled. But now, my lips look so smooth and hydrated!
La vaseline est un très bon produit que j'utilise souvent pour hydrater les parties les plus sèches de mon corps : pieds & lèvres.
Pour les pieds je conseille d'appliquer cela le soir et mettre une paire de chaussettes cela hydrate a merveille!
Pittsburgh, PA
This is great for dry skin. Vaseline heals everything. It makes my dry cracked feet look so nice! It makes my dry elbows soft. It even works wonders for my dry lips in the winter. I would recommend to anyone of any age.

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Staff
TIRANE
il y a 21 jours
Myaa M. • il y a 21 jours
Yes, I found this to really smooth my lips right away and the more you use it the better it gets. You should try it and see how it works for you.
il y a un mois
Does Vaseline® Jelly Original actually help eyelashes grow , I've used castor oil on my lashes and that seems to work well , just curious about vaseline ?
Natalia A. • il y a 24 jours
I used vaseline for my eyebrows and it actually helped♥️