BY VASELINE #2 in Lotion

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal

Features:

- 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed.
- Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines
- Helps protect minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Protects your skin from windburn and chapping
- Recognized by the National Eczema Association

Vaseline® Jelly Original
  • "I don't know what i would do without vaseline it can be used for so many things i use it for very chapped lips and to make my heels smooth it really works. " in 11 reviews
  • "I use this every night before i go to sleep in my eye lashes, its really helps my lashes grow so i always keep this in my daily skin care product." in 7 reviews
  • "Not to mention there's always that rumor of lip balms supposedly drying out your lips in the long run, just to get you coming back for more!" in 6 reviews
  • "Love this petroleum jelly because you can use it for so many different things and it is thick and soothing" in 6 reviews
  • "I love having these little vaseline in my bag they come in handy for many uses, chappy lips, dry skin, cuts and so much more." in 5 reviews
Lily F.
Pleasantville, NY
Vaseline/petroleum jelly is wonderful stuff. I have a teeny tiny container (it's like a quarter of an oz) that I carry with me everywhere and I use as lip moisturizer, and I have a tub almost the size of my head that gets slathered on elbows, knees, feet, hands, and my face. Yes, even my face. When mineral oil was tested on bunnies :((( several decades ago it was found to cause pimples and clogged pores in the poor bunny ears. But, funnity enough, we are not rabbits, and most people's skin can handle mineral oil and petroleum jelly-although some people can't use it on their faces.

Vaseline isn't moisturizing itself, but it is great for keeping moisture in your skin. I like to put on a moisturizer at night, and then a little dab of vaseline over my moisturizer. I wash my face in the morning and my skin is super soft, with no flakes in sight-and before you dismiss this as something only people with terribly dry skin can do, I have oily skin on my nose and chin, and dry on my cheeks and parts of my forehead.
marivi  s.
I truly believe everybody should have at least one jar of Vaseline at home! This product is amazing and it works for literally everthing you might need help with!

Got a tiny cut or a burn? Rub some vaseline on it, it will protect it from infections and will ease the pain.

Got chapped lips? Use Vaseline as a lip balm! You can also DIY some lip scrub with vaseline and a little bit of sugar!

Got dry/ashy skin? Use vaseline as a body/face moisturizer!

You can even use it as a makeup remover! And that's just to name a few!

I have sentive skin and for a while I stopped using skincare products at all because of all the redness and rashes I'd get, but that was until my dermatologist recommended using petroleum jelly a few years ago and I've been using it ever since!

So go get one now if you haven't already! You won't regret it
Tina B.
Lake Geneva, WI
Vaseline is hands down the best product out there for chapped lips and it has so many other uses. I work in the medical field and it is given to all patients who get admitted. It's the only product my doctor recommends because other products purposefully put ingredients in so that it seems like its working at first but in actuality it dries out your lips so that you use more of their product. It comes in all different size containers plus chapsticks. I actually have a mini container of Vaseline that I carry in my purse. Not only is Vaseline effective it's cost is incredibly cheaper than other chapsticks!! Yes other companies may have cuter containers, colors etc but if you want a chapsticks that's absolutely effective go with Vaseline everytime!!!
McKenzie W.
One of the most versitile products ever and a total goddess-send!!!

Not only is it one of the most widely recommended products by dermatologists, but it also is completely noncommedogenic-- so it won't clog your pores or create acne which is AWESOME if you have dry, acne prone skin like I do!!

It's an occlusive; so before bed I splash water on my face after washing ( face must be 100% clean, because it will lock in moisture AND whatever you left behind!!), lightly pat with a towel so my skin is still very damp, then slath slather this on the wet skin. I wait until it's less watery and then seal everything in with one more application. It's keep enough and good enough for the skin that you can do that!
Emily T.
Monroe, CT
Honestly, anyone with even remotely dry skin just needs to buy Vaseline. This is the greatest product that I never even considered for moisturizer. I know it seems like it would clog the heck out of your pores but I'm so happy to learn that's not true! All you have to do is moisturize as normal, let that absorb, and the top off with some vaseline before bed. Sure you'll look a little shiny, but the vaseline will hold in all the moisture and you will be so baby soft the next morning. I have literally gotten rid of dry spots overnight thanks to vaseline. It's so simple.
Ali M.
Loveland, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely LOVE this product!! I/we use this for many things around our house... One of my all-time favorite uses is to take a small amount to my face(after washing my face) and using it as a lubercant for shaving- would imagine this method would work well for men too ;) my second favorite, is to put it on my skin surrounding my eyebrows prior to tinting my brows. The possibilities are endless! I have tried a couple other brands(dollar store and pharmacy generic) and I was not impressed :( this specific product also has a very handy and convenient flip top.... YAY!
Ayla A.
I absolutely love this vaseline and it is always my go-to moisturizer.

Pros:
*easy to apply
*comes in various, convenient sizes
*long lasting
*good for motorizing skin, relieving small burns, and softening hard skin
*doesn't have a bad smell
*once dry, all you feel is amazingly soft skin
Cons:
*can be a bit greasy when first applied (so like don't go touching paper that you don't wants stains on)

Overall, this is an amazing product that I high, highly recommend for anyone in search of an effective product that really softens and keeps your skin moisturized.
Alex G.
This is the real Queen of all muti-use products. Vaseline can do just about anything, and well at that. It is very moisturizing (and my skin is left feeling smooth all day), and it is wonderful for chapped lips. I've found that this is great for sensitive skin as well. So, say goodbye to lizard skin!

I also use SFX quite a bit, and I use Vaseline to cover all of my baby hairs and eye brows before I go in with latex, gelatin, or any kind of theatrical goop, and it makes the removal process so much easier and no hairs are yanked out.
I use this in mornings even the after noon and at night before bed I can tell u this is a holy grail product for chapped lips and to use all over the face and under eye area , I been doing a lot of research and Vaseline also helps with acne and the dryness of skin it's a good mozturizer and skin protecter. I recommend for everyone to buy it it works well with all skin types . I've been using this product for years , honestly like 20 years I am now 55 and many tell me I look 40 I mean ten years off its great ull thank me ! :D
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
My grandma told me to put some on my dry, rough, and cracked feet. Guess what, it actually worked better than we thought it world. I put some on last night, because my feet were very dry, rough, and cracked, especially on the heels and soles. After I put the Vaseline on, I covered my feet with fuzzy socks. Today, I took my socks off. Surprise! My feet were clean and fresh looking. No cracks or dryness in site! All that was left was smooth, pretty feet! I will definitely be doing Vaseline every night on my feet.
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
What do you use Vaseline for? My favorite thing to use it for is making my perfume last longer!
diana r.
littlehampton
What do you like to use Vaseline for???
Daria S.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product come in any scents?
Stephanie O.
Roselle, NJ
So I've only used this on my lips. What else can I use this tub of Vaseline for? Open to new ideas!
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Can I use this as Chapstick?