Vaseline® Jelly Original
Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
- 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed.
- Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines
- Helps protect minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Protects your skin from windburn and chapping
- Recognized by the National Eczema Association
Top Questions See all 515 Q&A
- "I don't know what i would do without vaseline it can be used for so many things i use it for very chapped lips and to make my heels smooth it really works. " in 11 reviews
- "I use this every night before i go to sleep in my eye lashes, its really helps my lashes grow so i always keep this in my daily skin care product." in 7 reviews
- "Love this petroleum jelly because you can use it for so many different things and it is thick and soothing" in 6 reviews
- "Not to mention there's always that rumor of lip balms supposedly drying out your lips in the long run, just to get you coming back for more!" in 6 reviews
- "I put it in the corners of my eyes in the winter when they're dry, and use it as a chapstick/lip balm to cure dry lips." in 5 reviews
Vaseline Jelly works by creating a sealing barrier between cells in dry or damaged skin which locks in moisture and speeds up your skin’s natural recovery process, helping it to heal from within. This allows it to protect dry skin, cracked skin, minor cuts, scraps, and burns. It also helps to reduce the appearance of fine, dry lines. Vaseline Jelly can also be used to protect your skin and lips against dryness and chapping.
That being said, I mainly just use Vaseline on my lips. But I love knowing that you can use it for just about anything else. It’s the perfect product to have in a first aid kit, or an emergency bag for natural disasters. Or, just to have on a shelf in your bathroom, for all your dry skin needs! It’s much purer and better quality than the off-brand petroleum jelly, and since this is being used on my skin, I prefer buying this brand because I trust Vaseline. I recommend it to everyone.
I also use this on my lips to keep them from getting chapped. I generally use a lip balm underneath with the Vaseline on top, and this does the trick for my lips, which tend to get very, very chapped.
Sometimes the old school stuff is just what you need to use!
The only reason you may consider choosing the vaseline brand instead of another is if you are using it as lip balm and want a specific flavor made by this company.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos