BY VASELINE #3 in Lotion

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal

Features:

- 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed.
- Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines
- Helps protect minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Protects your skin from windburn and chapping
- Recognized by the National Eczema Association

Vaseline® Jelly Original
  • "This is a multifunction product that every girl should have. I use it on my lips as a lip balm. And to add a touch of color on my lips I mix with with a pink eyeshadow . It also help with really dry skin. I used it on areas on my body where it gets really dry like my forehead, knees and elbow. " in 968 reviews
  • "I don't know what i would do without vaseline it can be used for so many things i use it for very chapped lips and to make my heels smooth it really works. " in 11 reviews
  • "I use this every night before i go to sleep in my eye lashes, its really helps my lashes grow so i always keep this in my daily skin care product." in 7 reviews
  • "Love this petroleum jelly because you can use it for so many different things and it is thick and soothing" in 6 reviews
  • "Not to mention there's always that rumor of lip balms supposedly drying out your lips in the long run, just to get you coming back for more!" in 6 reviews
Shayna B.
Review for: 1.75 oz more...
I put this around my eyes and on my lips after spa treatments (peels / derm pen) . Or just when I’m having a very extra dry day. This is definitely a heavy duty moisturizing balm. It’s always in my purse. Allegedly, some women say it helps with crows feet if you could keep up with putting it around the eyes every other night. You can even take your eye makeup off with it . I’ve used it around my hair line while I was using hair dye and around my eyes while using a at home chemical peels. You could also use Vaseline to take a stubborn ring off of your finger if you ate way too much salt at dinner!
mary D.
naples fl
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow , I have been using vaseline jelly original for ages, it was my mom go to and it became mines too. I use it to keep my children skin soft especially when they had a fever and there lips became chapped. I remember when I was living up north, in the winter when it was bitterly cold my lips would get so chapped that vaseline jelly was a must. Did you know that some people even use it to crow their nails so vaseline is a products that has many uses and that makes it an economical product. I like that.
Christina T.
Purchased at: Target
Who knew Vaseline can be so magical? This has to be my holy grail beauty secret. I use this whenever I’m feeling a extra dry, especially in the winters. I have used this on my lips, legs, heels, elbows, cuticles, and sometimes even on my face and it always works so well. It doesn’t break me out but that may vary for every person. I always keep a jar by my bedside and will most likely wake up with smooth skin :) What’s better than a cheap, multi purpose product?? Nothing!
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Vaseline® Jelly Original is guaranteed to leave your skin healthier and more hydrated. I personally use this product on my feet after I take a bath. I wrote it on the bottom of my heels and apply socks and where to bed. I recommend this for people who'd stand on their feet all day. It locks in the moisture. There are man benefit from using this product everyone should have at their house. I use it on my two-year-old son if he has a rash.
Viktoriya B.
Candler NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using Vaseline, I use it on my Skin and also on my babies skin and but. This stuff is great for dry and itchy skin that need protection from the cold weather and also it helps the skin heal. I love using this with my babies because it helps their skin stay clean from milk spit up under their neck and also to help keep their little but from getting a rash. This stuff in #1
Shanelle V.
Tamarac
This product is what I called a life saver. Here where I live it gets very cold during the winter and what I usually do when my lips are dry is lick them, but in the cold I do not recommend doing that cuz...well... it burns. So my mom bought me this Vaseline and this is what changed my dry lip problem. Thank you Vaseline!! I totally recommend this for every situation ur in
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think just about everybody has a jar of this in their home,... You just never know when you’re gonna need some Vaseline! Plus, this petroleum jelly has so many different uses,...

Vaseline Jelly works by creating a sealing barrier between cells in dry or damaged skin which locks in moisture and speeds up your skin’s natural recovery process, helping it to heal from within. This allows it to protect dry skin, cracked skin, minor cuts, scraps, and burns. It also helps to reduce the appearance of fine, dry lines. Vaseline Jelly can also be used to protect your skin and lips against dryness and chapping.

That being said, I mainly just use Vaseline on my lips. But I love knowing that you can use it for just about anything else. It’s the perfect product to have in a first aid kit, or an emergency bag for natural disasters. Or, just to have on a shelf in your bathroom, for all your dry skin needs! It’s much purer and better quality than the off-brand petroleum jelly, and since this is being used on my skin, I prefer buying this brand because I trust Vaseline. I recommend it to everyone.
Mea P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this in so many ways. a little bit on my face before applying my foundation for that extra moisture. I also use this as a makeup remover which works wonders even with waterproof makeup. I have dry patches on my face and I Apply this before bed and wake up with soft skin. When I dye my hair I use this on my arms, face and neck so the dye don't stain myb skin.
Liliya Y.
Mead, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My hands tend to get really dry during winter time and when I do lots of cleaning around as well as my son’s hands get rush during winter time so this is the only one that works good for us to keep our hands moisturized and healthy looking skin. It does stays greasy for some time when you apply but then it does it’s work!!! I do recommend.
Ladeja R.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing! I like to use this on my elbows and knees. Especially during the winter when my skin is really dry. And oh!! I can’t forget my lips, this is an amazing lip treatment as well. I also have quite a bit of tattoos and I like to use this on them as well. I keeps my skin very soft and doesn’t feel overly greasy.
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
What do you use Vaseline for? My favorite thing to use it for is making my perfume last longer!
diana r.
littlehampton
What do you like to use Vaseline for???
Daria S.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product come in any scents?
Stephanie O.
Roselle, NJ
So I've only used this on my lips. What else can I use this tub of Vaseline for? Open to new ideas!
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can I use this as Chapstick?

Walmart