BY VASELINE #3 in Lotion

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal

Features:

- 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed.
- Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines
- Helps protect minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Protects your skin from windburn and chapping
- Recognized by the National Eczema Association

Vaseline® Jelly Original
  • "This is a multifunction product that every girl should have. I use it on my lips as a lip balm. And to add a touch of color on my lips I mix with with a pink eyeshadow . It also help with really dry skin. I used it on areas on my body where it gets really dry like my forehead, knees and elbow. " in 968 reviews
  • "I don't know what i would do without vaseline it can be used for so many things i use it for very chapped lips and to make my heels smooth it really works. " in 11 reviews
  • "I use this every night before i go to sleep in my eye lashes, its really helps my lashes grow so i always keep this in my daily skin care product." in 7 reviews
  • "Love this petroleum jelly because you can use it for so many different things and it is thick and soothing" in 6 reviews
  • "Not to mention there's always that rumor of lip balms supposedly drying out your lips in the long run, just to get you coming back for more!" in 6 reviews
mary D.
naples fl
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow , I have been using vaseline jelly original for ages, it was my mom go to and it became mines too. I use it to keep my children skin soft especially when they had a fever and there lips became chapped. I remember when I was living up north, in the winter when it was bitterly cold my lips would get so chapped that vaseline jelly was a must. Did you know that some people even use it to crow their nails so vaseline is a products that has many uses and that makes it an economical product. I like that.
Shayna B.
Review for: 1.75 oz more...
I put this around my eyes and on my lips after spa treatments (peels / derm pen) . Or just when I’m having a very extra dry day. This is definitely a heavy duty moisturizing balm. It’s always in my purse. Allegedly, some women say it helps with crows feet if you could keep up with putting it around the eyes every other night. You can even take your eye makeup off with it . I’ve used it around my hair line while I was using hair dye and around my eyes while using a at home chemical peels. You could also use Vaseline to take a stubborn ring off of your finger if you ate way too much salt at dinner!
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 3.75 oz more...
This is a multi use product that has been around for years. My mom used to do our hair with it and our hair was so healthy long. I use it to remove makeup sometimes when I run out of wipes or other products. It doesn’t cost a lot and I make sure there’s always a jar in my home. It can be used as a lip balm and all it takes a little. It can also be used as a wound protector if you don’t have any band aids on hand. There’s no end to how you can use Vaseline petroleum jelly.
Sarah S.
Coralville, IA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 7.5 oz, 13 oz, 1.75 oz more...
I know some people are not big fans of Vaseline because it is petroleum jelly, but for me that is the reason why it is so amazing. Its got healing powers. Yes...POWERS, and I love it. I use it for my lips, my hands, or any area where I get dryness and cracked skin and I’d need a quick fix, this is it for me. I do highly recommend. I am not sensitive to it so I don’t know if it’s ok for people with sensitive skin. I’d consult a doctor or try it on a small patch of skin first.
Kat J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I think just about everybody has a jar of this in their home,... You just never know when you’re gonna need some Vaseline! Plus, this petroleum jelly has so many different uses,...

Vaseline Jelly works by creating a sealing barrier between cells in dry or damaged skin which locks in moisture and speeds up your skin’s natural recovery process, helping it to heal from within. This allows it to protect dry skin, cracked skin, minor cuts, scraps, and burns. It also helps to reduce the appearance of fine, dry lines. Vaseline Jelly can also be used to protect your skin and lips against dryness and chapping.

That being said, I mainly just use Vaseline on my lips. But I love knowing that you can use it for just about anything else. It’s the perfect product to have in a first aid kit, or an emergency bag for natural disasters. Or, just to have on a shelf in your bathroom, for all your dry skin needs! It’s much purer and better quality than the off-brand petroleum jelly, and since this is being used on my skin, I prefer buying this brand because I trust Vaseline. I recommend it to everyone.
Brianna B.
Forest Park, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I need this for dry cracked lips in the winter time. Idk where my lips would be without it lol. Also, I like using this to seal moisture in my skin at night. slather on a super moisturizing creamy lotion/base, through this in top to hold the moisture in. in the morning I wash it off and my skin is baby soft.
Sophia N.
Towson
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 1.75 oz more...
I use this many times a day as chapstick and sometimes to moisturize my feet. I love it it’s the perfect consistency for chapstick and feels very hydrating. It lasts forever too even the tiny size ones which I prefer because they can sit on your nightstand or in your purse and is so cute and tiny!
Emily M.
washougal, WA
This product is very useful for many things like hair growth and moisturizer. it is  very cheap and easy ti find. one bad thing is that it is very sticky. It lasts for a long tie if you buy a tub. you don't apply a lot. I would definitely buy it agaain. I also recommend this product
Eram G.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Walgreens
Vaseline is affordable and it is moisturizing. Whenever I have dry skin are useless and it works amazing overnight. When I have a pimple or a rash I was told to use Vaseline and baking powder. Mix it up and apply it on the pimple and it works perfectly the next day my pimple is gone
Mila Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
Good old Vaseline, I always keep it in a house, great for many things like cuts and scratches not to get dry or infected, great for dry heels, slap on Vaseline right after bath and wrap in plastic foil while you are watching movie and you get super soft feet and many more uses, great stuff👌
Halie D.
White Bear Lk, MN
What do you use Vaseline for? My favorite thing to use it for is making my perfume last longer!
diana r.
littlehampton
What do you like to use Vaseline for???
Daria S.
Buffalo, NY
Does this product come in any scents?
Stephanie O.
Roselle, NJ
So I've only used this on my lips. What else can I use this tub of Vaseline for? Open to new ideas!
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can I use this as Chapstick?

Walmart