Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I use this all the time in the morning. Especially if my lips are burt from the tanning bed. I just wish it was more natural.
I use this product for my lips and it's pretty good ,I always buy this product to also use it to make my lashes look longer
I used to used this for my eczema but now I just put it on my lips whenever they feel dry and it definitely does the trick.
I used to use this as hair gel to keep my baby hairs down. I use it as chapstick, and I would also use it as makeup remover
I just love this vaselineine i use it on my lip it leaves my lip feeling very smooth and the smell it great i just love it
This is my lip mousturizer everynights,nothing like vaseline, I recommend it if you have dry lips and need extra moisture.
Use this on my lips. Really good keeps them hydrated and locks in that moisture but one thing I dont like is that its oily.
I like this more than regular chapstick I put some on my lips at night and when I wake up I’m the morning my lips are soft
great scent- very moisturizing. leaves skin looking greasy and is hard to wash off but over time will sink into skin nicely
I love vaseline products i feel like there price ranges are reasonably fair for the quality and quantity that you receive.
Q & A
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Which is better this one or the original?!
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos