Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Use this on my lips. Really good keeps them hydrated and locks in that moisture but one thing I dont like is that its oily.
I like this more than regular chapstick I put some on my lips at night and when I wake up I’m the morning my lips are soft
I love the smell.of this and it's so perfect for my elbows, knees and heels. It's great for my kids elbows and knees also.
Vaseline is a great brand and a great product to use. I would recommend this to anyone. Coco butter has a good smell to it.
I love anything cocoa butter related. It leaves my lips feeling silky smooth. I keep the mini container in my purse always
An oldie but a goodie. Inexpensive petroleum jelly. Nothing to luxurious but it smells good and does what it needs to do.
During the winter I tend to get really chapped lips, this helps my lips keep moisture and feel and look smooth and soft.
Great prep for a scrub but it doesn't tend to work well just as a lip balm or a moisturizer. Does have a pleasant smell.
Absolutely love the smell! Helps lock in moisture and protect your skin or lips throughout the day! Definitely recommend.
I love the Vaseline with Cocoa butter. I put it on my lips at night. It leaves them so smooth. It lasts for a long time.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos