Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
This does miracles when I hop out of the shower or bath. It retains all the moisture and leaves my skin smoothe and baby soft
Being that I’m West Indian, cocoa butter is something we very strongly believe in. That’s why I use this version on vaseline’
This product is so good! It's has a great smell. It's not that expensive either. It's very useful and does work effectively!
a Never leave home without it kind of product. All year round, for everyone in the family. A Must have to my makeup prep too
I love Vaseline, i use this for my lips my skin and my tattoos whenever i get new ones... And it helps a lot during the winter
I use this as a mosturizer on my face and it has way more uses for that if you have chapped up lips this works amazingly !!!!
This was a favorite for a really long time. The cocoa butter scent was faint, but made the vaseline not so clinical feeling.
I love vaseline products i feel like there price ranges are reasonably fair for the quality and quantity that you receive.
I use this product for my lips and it's pretty good ,I always buy this product to also use it to make my lashes look longer
I love the smell.of this and it's so perfect for my elbows, knees and heels. It's great for my kids elbows and knees also.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos