Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Smells great and leaves your skin feeling soft. Too greasy for me. I recommend if your skin doesn’t hold in too much product
I use this as a mosturizer on my face and it has way more uses for that if you have chapped up lips this works amazingly !!!!
This coacoa butter vaseline smells so good. I like to keep it in my purse for when i go to school and my lils feel extra dry😂
I love Vaseline, i use this for my lips my skin and my tattoos whenever i get new ones... And it helps a lot during the winter
This was a favorite for a really long time. The cocoa butter scent was faint, but made the vaseline not so clinical feeling.
This product is so good! It's has a great smell. It's not that expensive either. It's very useful and does work effectively!
I love Vaseline. I always use this in my feet before sleeping and after shower. Very moisturizing and feels good to dry skin.
This is the best thing you can ever buy! It is very moisturizing and heals anything! It leaves your skin feeling super soft!
I like to put this on my cracked feet. It's very think and somewhat to greasy for me, but still like it for my driest spots!!
I use this all the time in the morning. Especially if my lips are burt from the tanning bed. I just wish it was more natural.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos