Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,575 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Good does keep my face skin and lips looking shine would love to get a new container but so far still broke help with this plz
Vaseline is always the best way to go when having dry hands, feet or lips. Apply it's almost anywhere for a more hydrated skin
It lasts such a long time it make my lips so soft and my lips just feel so much healthier after 1 use its a really good product
I buy the mini tubs of this Vaseline and use it as a Chapstick. It is moisturizing and conditioning and makes my lips so smooth
This works really nicely in moisturizing the lips as well as healing cracked feet. The cocoa butter kind has a pleasant smell.
I have the mini version for my lips and I love it. I don't like the regular unscented/flavored kind so to me this one is great.
Have used this for years for a variety of things, from diaper rash to stretch marks. It heals dry rough skin and smells great.
Love this! I use this on my lips at night before bed and I wake up with incredibly smooth and soft lips. And it lasts forever!
I use thos on my feet and elbows or anywhere i have really dry skins. Awesome moisturizer and with coco butter as an add bonus
I use this on my lips after I use a lip scrub and they feel so soft afterwards. It smells amazing and a little goes a long way.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos