Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Any type of Vaseline is AMAZING for lips! After I use a lip scrub I put Vaseline on and it makes my lips so soft. It’s definitely worth every penny and they smell good. I will be buying more !
Vaseline smells good I love how smooth it leaves my skin I recommend using it on your lips and putting a slight layer of Vaseline on ur eyelashes and eyebrows helps them grow long and strong
This product is a life saver! It works for everything! It is super gentle no matter where or how you use it! It can be used to remove makeup, as lotion, lip balm, you name it! If you haven’t used this product, you need to!
I love this Vaseline product! I use it right before I go to bed and it stays on all night so my lips don’t get chapped. It’s pretty cheap to buy and it lasts a long time. The smell of the cocoa butter is also a nice touch!
Vaseline is great for pretty much anything .. But I usually use it for lips .. it makes it smooth and relieves the burning pain if my lips are chapped. Also to remove makeup .. I recommend.
Vaseline is really the only “lotion” that keeps my skin moisturized. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this keeps me hydrated for hours at a time. I also really love the cocoa butter scent. It’s a win win situation.
This product is very nice. It leaves your lips feeling nice and moisturize with a nice Coco sent. Like it's lotion version this is pretty long lasting. Also very in expensive and very easy to find. Overall a great product
Vaseline is a staple in my household. It’s my go-to lip balm and I also use it as a makeup remover. It’s a great product for the price and I highly recommend. The miniature is great for travel. I will definitely buy again.
Ah, vaseline, a product every household should have. It can be used for so many things. I bought this for my skin when i was pregnant and used it every day religiously.it smells great too.
This Vaseline is so multipurpose. When I use it on my lips it makes them very smooth. It also had an amazing scent. I do not own the travel size so I can only use it while I’m at home. I would definitely recommend it!
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos