BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Gnia J.
Houston
Any type of Vaseline is AMAZING for lips! After I use a lip scrub I put Vaseline on and it makes my lips so soft. It’s definitely worth every penny and they smell good. I will be buying more !
Evelyn M.
inglewood
Vaseline smells good I love how smooth it leaves my skin I recommend using it on your lips and putting a slight layer of Vaseline on ur eyelashes and eyebrows helps them grow long and strong
Edna C.
This product is a life saver! It works for everything! It is super gentle no matter where or how you use it! It can be used to remove makeup, as lotion, lip balm, you name it! If you haven’t used this product, you need to!
Kayla Y.
Elk Grove
I love this Vaseline product! I use it right before I go to bed and it stays on all night so my lips don’t get chapped. It’s pretty cheap to buy and it lasts a long time. The smell of the cocoa butter is also a nice touch!
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
Vaseline is great for pretty much anything .. But I usually use it for lips .. it makes it smooth and relieves the burning pain if my lips are chapped. Also to remove makeup .. I recommend.
JESSIKA C.
Vaseline is really the only “lotion” that keeps my skin moisturized. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this keeps me hydrated for hours at a time. I also really love the cocoa butter scent. It’s a win win situation.
Asma Y.
san diego
This product is very nice. It leaves your lips feeling nice and moisturize with a nice Coco sent. Like it's lotion version this is pretty long lasting. Also very in expensive and very easy to find. Overall a great product
Naomi P.
lees summit
Vaseline is a staple in my household. It’s my go-to lip balm and I also use it as a makeup remover. It’s a great product for the price and I highly recommend. The miniature is great for travel. I will definitely buy again.
Bailey F.
Reedley
Ah, vaseline, a product every household should have. It can be used for so many things. I bought this for my skin when i was pregnant and used it every day religiously.it smells great too.
Lais R.
This Vaseline is so multipurpose. When I use it on my lips it makes them very smooth. It also had an amazing scent. I do not own the travel size so I can only use it while I’m at home. I would definitely recommend it!
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.