Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 1,813 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Has so many uses! I currently am using it on multiple scars from surgery, but it is a great makeup remover, lip balm and conditioner.
I love this vaseline. It leaves my skin so smooth and believe it or not helped with my stretch marks. Awesome smell and product
I use it to get a more hydrated lips and soft my lips, and it is perfect for make up, when I’m gonna use a matte or long lasting lip
I've tried this product and it's amazing. My lips were very dry and chapped. But after using this product it made my lips super soft.
I love the scent of this I use it on my dry skin a nice thin layer it is nice an gentle on my elbows and my feet I would reccomend
Vaseline is the best! I never leave home without it and I have one right by my bedside to put on my lips and skin right before bed
I personally love this scent and this product. I think it works very well and you can use it for many different things,I recommend
Smells so freakin good ! I always rub some when I finish taking a shower and washing. And in the morning it leaves my lips so soft.
I've randomly stopped using lotion and besides my coconut pure oil, this has been my goto product for my skin, and sometimes hair.
Seriously this is one of my number one beauty products! I use it for literally...everything. from my skin to my hair and my nails!
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos