Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,562 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I loved the way it made me feel. It was my first time trying it out. Although I may have put too much cause it made feel a little oily!
Vaseline is a basic staple it hasn't changed in Forever but this doe ad a nice fragrance the product works the same as the original.
The smell is very nice but the texture is kind of wierd but that's the only thing I would change I love how smooth it is on the lips
Good product. Love the smell. Multiple use...lips, body. And I even used it in my hair. Softens skin and helps body keep moisture.
This is great for when you are done exfoliating with it and if you wear this overnight your lips will be super smooth in the morning.
I love this vaseline. It leaves my skin so smooth and believe it or not helped with my stretch marks. Awesome smell and product
love this so much!!! I can use this for anything I literally apply it on my eyelashes, lips, feet, hands..etc. Literally anything !!!
I've tried this product and it's amazing. My lips were very dry and chapped. But after using this product it made my lips super soft.
Love this product, especially love the scent. I use it at night on my lips to prevent them from drying and cracking through the night
Has so many uses! I currently am using it on multiple scars from surgery, but it is a great makeup remover, lip balm and conditioner.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos