Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I seriously use Vaseline for everything. I have a big tub and a little to go one! I love how smooth it applies and alot goes a long way!!
Love the coco butter smell. Long lasting, and very effective. Downside is the container, with the consistency it is hard to close after.
The beat kind of vaseline! It smells and feels amazing on my skin. I use it on my face during winter months when it gets especially dry.
Another must have. Gotta keep those lips nice and those hands moisturized!! I dont think ive ever left my house without this in my purse!
I love vaseline petroleum jelly this is really great product I used all the time for my skin especially in winter , multipurpose use .
Put this on my lips every day before I go to bed to wake up to soft smooth lips. I don't even have to exfoliate before applying lipstick.
this smells so good and it is good for your skin i love the sent cocoa butter it is gentle on your and i don't think it is that expensive
This jelly vaseline Is really good for the Winter it helps to keep your skin from getting dry and cracked so I will truly recommend this
i love this product, it is by far one of my favorite things. probably one of the best that i have ever used. very reasonably priced too.
This is nourishing and my 2 year old actually likes a tad bit on as lip balm. So she wont try to taste it goes on before bedtime for her.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos