Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,575 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Smells really good is really affordable and leaves the skin smelling and feeling really good really good for those with dry and itchy skin.
I love Vaseline so much and this tiny size makes it so convenient. I use it as a lip balm to wear under lipstick and it always feels great.
Life saver for the winter keeps my dry skin from drying out and has a great scent I get them from anywhere like walgreen or any drug store
Smells amazing came free in a lotion i got.. honestly just got the lotion because of this and it was a mini size.. i love anything mini...
I love this Vaseline with cocoa butter! you don't need to put a lot to get your skin smooth, i use it on my eyes, elbows, feet and hands.
I love the smell of this & its many uses. Makes a great makeup remover when you don't have any. Keeps your skin feeling nice and soft too
I don't like the coco butter as much as the regular kind. I use it on my lips all the time, occasionally on my feet with socks at night.
This feels amazing on my lips when I get chapped lips, it’s absolutely moisturizing. I also use it on my lashes to get my lashes thicker
I love this Vaseline ! I like the way it smells and it’s really great on the lips. Can you say affordable and a little goes a long way !
This Vaseline is good to keep in your purse to carry around with you instead of having a huge bottle of it and needed to keep it at home.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos