Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I use this on my elbows and the crease in my forehead to soften wrinkles. It's also good for your lips. I love anything with cocoa butter.
My lips get really dry and chapped and I love all Vaseline products. This one is my favorite because I love the smell of the cocoa butter!
Vaseline is an amazing product, that can be used for far more than simple lip treatments. I've been using it for as long as I can remember.
I actually use this as a makeup remover when I use a liquid lipstick or have makeup that won't budge with anything else and it is perfect!
It's thick and super hydrating, but feels kinda greasy. It tastes amazing, however. It's great for very dry lips or as a subtle lip shine.
Love the flavor and the product itself. Only reason I am not giving this 5 stars is because I dislike putting my fingers into the product.
Vaseline is a classic. it's always my go to product for chapt lips because no matter what chopstick I've used I always go back to Vaseline
I love Vaseline so much and this tiny size makes it so convenient. I use it as a lip balm to wear under lipstick and it always feels great.
Life saver for the winter keeps my dry skin from drying out and has a great scent I get them from anywhere like walgreen or any drug store
LOVE BUT I WISH IT HAD SPF IN IT! i didnt like how it kind of felt heavy the first time on my lips but i still used it! totally will re buy
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos