BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

heaven n.
Bakersfield
Anything Cocoa Butter is GREAT! I freaking loove this stuff so much. Its so hydrating and moisturizing. It feels and smells soo good. I recommend this to anyone. Cocoa Butter is so good for so many things.
Haley M.
Cheektowaga, NY
I LOVE cocoa butter and if you’re looking for just cocoa butter, Vaseline is tour brand. It’s not sticky and doesn’t make your lips feel weird or greasy. I LOVE LOVE this. I would definitely buy again!!
Brieyhanna H.
Los Angeles
Literally one of the best thing I own although it’s a bit greasy on your body parts you can’t go wrong . Other than that this product brings back soft skin if your skin is rough ! Everyone should own Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
Nadia A.
monrovia
I absolutely love Vaseline products. Not only does it help clear your skin but it makes your skin soft or two. I specially like to put this vaseline at night so my lips are dry in the morning. I will definitely be buying this again.
Shakira D.
Miami
All I can say is I love it !! I use it for my lips my lashes I use Vaseline on a everyday basis. Vaseline helps soften lips and well as helps lash growth and the pricing is great. I would recommend but everyone I know has Vaseline.
Jacqueline H.
San Antonio
LOVE that it is now offered with the addition of Cocoa Butter, which is another variation of Vaseline that I keep in my home. Wouldn’t be without. Good investment for the benefits & cost. Recommend!!
Teri S.
North America
This is a great moisturizer long lasting... A little goes a long way. If you don't like the scent of cocoa butter is not for you. But if you have really dry skin. I really recommend this product.
Audrey P.
I love this there is so many things you can use it for i use it before i go to bed i wash my face and moisturize it and then apply this to my eyebrows and lashes and it helps them grow overnight!
Gnia J.
Houston
Any type of Vaseline is AMAZING for lips! After I use a lip scrub I put Vaseline on and it makes my lips so soft. It’s definitely worth every penny and they smell good. I will be buying more !
Evelyn M.
inglewood
Vaseline smells good I love how smooth it leaves my skin I recommend using it on your lips and putting a slight layer of Vaseline on ur eyelashes and eyebrows helps them grow long and strong
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.