Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I use this product to take off my eye brow dip and my eye makeup. It does a good job on removing makeup, I bought this product at a local drugstore.
I use this to remove my makeup. My makeup comes off super easy with it and it's a lot cheaper than makeup remover. I love the smell of it as well.
I use this on my elbows and my feet. It really helps with dryness. after my pregnancy I was desperate for something that would help and this does.
I love Vaseline!!! This product works so well on my irritated skin. While I like the original Vaseline, I LOVE the cocoa butter smell of this one.
You can't beat this classic product. I fake tan and like to use it on my nail beds before to endure my nails don't look weird and gross. Love it!!
this product smells great. It left my skin feeling soft and silky. the only thing I didn't like was it left a slightly greasy feeling for a while.
This is a product that I always have on hand for any time I have some dry skin or chapped lips. The scent is great and it is an affordable product.
Smells amazing, but provides intense moisture like the original vaseline. The only complaint I have is that it takes a while to sink into the skin
I always have a jar of vaseline around the house. I use it as an all healing skin care treatment, has been a staple in my house since I was younger
Q & A
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Which is better this one or the original?!
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos