Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 1,817 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
this product smells great. It left my skin feeling soft and silky. the only thing I didn't like was it left a slightly greasy feeling for a while.
This is an amazing product it’s helped with spider bites and pains on my mother’s foot. And it smells great. I got it at a good price at Walmart
Vaseline has always been a staple product in my skin care routine, but the cocoa butter enriched Vaseline is wonderful. This is my new favorite.
This is a really good cream for scars or stretch marks! It’s super hydrating and I use it on my lips as well as to remove waterproof eye makeup!
I don’t really care for the consistency of the product but I like to apply it before putting on matte lipstick to make my lips not feel super dry
This is really nice for dry cracked skin because it stays jelly and doesn’t really dry down. However I can see how some people should like that.
Love the cocoa butter aroma. Very sweet smell to have around. Nice scent and smooth feel. Will continue using every day.
Okay I use these too take off my makeup and moisturize my skin, but mainly the makeup part, it helps my lashes grow and the formula is very rich
I use this as oppose to Chapstick works super well . I love how it stays on all day. Very useful in the winter when my skin is very dry as well.
I've sworn by this products for many years, it smells great and keeps your skin & lips moisturized all day long with a great sent at a low price!
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos