Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 1,817 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I always have a jar of vaseline around the house. I use it as an all healing skin care treatment, has been a staple in my house since I was younger
I have used this on my elbows, knees, lips, hair, face. It makes your skin feel so soft. I love to use it on my feet at night and cover with socks.
This is so multipurpose! Great for lips, cuts, scrapes, diaper rash! It's great for dry hair just put the smallest amount on the tips of your hair!
If you have dry skin this is perfect for you, it will keep you moisturized and if you need an eye makeup remover it works great and it smells good.
I absolutely love this product. I carry this in my diaper bag. When ever my baby has stuck on poop or a diaper rash i use this and it does the job.
Vaseline is a great product to repair damaged and dry lips. I especially love the little size containers that make it easy to store in your purse.
I must say, I did love the smell of this ..... and it lasted white awhile, vaseline has always been my go to. Great to put on right after a shower
You can't beat this classic product. I fake tan and like to use it on my nail beds before to endure my nails don't look weird and gross. Love it!!
I have used several Vaseline products before, but this is one of my favorites. I love how they started making lip products and they smell amazing!
this product smells great. It left my skin feeling soft and silky. the only thing I didn't like was it left a slightly greasy feeling for a while.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos