Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Let me begin by saying that it has a rich and warm cocoa smell. It depends where you buy it but Walmart has a great value on this product.
Very mosturizing and nourishing for the lips the only thing is I haven’t had the best experiences with jelly products as they make my lips feel heavy
Simply love this thing! I always use it before I put lipstick on so my lips won't get dry and cracked. Also I think the cocoa butter one is the best
I love to use vaseline for literally everything! From dry skin and chapped lips to helping my lashes grow! So many uses and such an affordable price.
I use this everyday because of how moisturizing and nourishing it is on the lips! It is definitely an essential for hose who have naturally dry lips.
This is a product that I always have on hand for any time I have some dry skin or chapped lips. The scent is great and it is an affordable product.
If you have dry skin this is perfect for you, it will keep you moisturized and if you need an eye makeup remover it works great and it smells good.
I love Vaseline!!! This product works so well on my irritated skin. While I like the original Vaseline, I LOVE the cocoa butter smell of this one.
I use this to remove my makeup. My makeup comes off super easy with it and it's a lot cheaper than makeup remover. I love the smell of it as well.
I absolutely love this product. I carry this in my diaper bag. When ever my baby has stuck on poop or a diaper rash i use this and it does the job.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos