Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I use this during the winter when it's cold outside. Also I use this on my lips because they sometimes dry out and it's great for moisturizing my lips.
Holy grail you can Never go wrong with vaseline! I use vaseline for everything including my lips. Vaseline is very reasonable and is versatile for use.
I can't live without Vaseline. I just absolutely love it. I use in my elbows, knees and lips . It can be use everywhere that you need fast moisturizer.
I use this everyday because of how moisturizing and nourishing it is on the lips! It is definitely an essential for hose who have naturally dry lips.
Simply love this thing! I always use it before I put lipstick on so my lips won't get dry and cracked. Also I think the cocoa butter one is the best
I love to use vaseline for literally everything! From dry skin and chapped lips to helping my lashes grow! So many uses and such an affordable price.
Very mosturizing and nourishing for the lips the only thing is I haven’t had the best experiences with jelly products as they make my lips feel heavy
This is a must have.. i get dry skin often and more in winter so i always need to use this..my husband use this for his lips to make them feel soft.
I love the smell and the size. Currently use to moisture cracked lips. Hope to see no more cracked lips with this as a night and day lip conditioner.
Great stuff for mutilple things. My family and I use petroleum jelly for chapped lips, burns, scrapes and others. Definitely a must have in my home.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos