BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Alexandra C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I use this during the winter when it's cold outside. Also I use this on my lips because they sometimes dry out and it's great for moisturizing my lips.
TI💜 S.
Van Nuys
Holy grail you can Never go wrong with vaseline! I use vaseline for everything including my lips. Vaseline is very reasonable and is versatile for use.
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers, NY
I can't live without Vaseline. I just absolutely love it. I use in my elbows, knees and lips . It can be use everywhere that you need fast moisturizer.
Stephanie K.
Great Neck, NY
I use this everyday because of how moisturizing and nourishing it is on the lips! It is definitely an essential for hose who have naturally dry lips.
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Simply love this thing! I always use it before I put lipstick on so my lips won't get dry and cracked. Also I think the cocoa butter one is the best
Larissa J.
Chicago
I love to use vaseline for literally everything! From dry skin and chapped lips to helping my lashes grow! So many uses and such an affordable price.
Alexis M.
new rochelle
Very mosturizing and nourishing for the lips the only thing is I haven’t had the best experiences with jelly products as they make my lips feel heavy
maria p.
This is a must have.. i get dry skin often and more in winter so i always need to use this..my husband use this for his lips to make them feel soft.
Rosa R.
I love the smell and the size. Currently use to moisture cracked lips. Hope to see no more cracked lips with this as a night and day lip conditioner.
Liliana M.
Fresno , CA
Great stuff for mutilple things. My family and I use petroleum jelly for chapped lips, burns, scrapes and others. Definitely a must have in my home.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.