BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Catie B.
Silver Spring, MD
Always leaves my lips soft and smooth, and lasts for a long period of time. Just make sure you have somewhere to wipe off the excess from your finger!
Diamond  G.
Converse, TX
When in doubt i go for this! It's not the same formula that our parents used to use on us. It's not thick, it glides over the skin well and I love it!
Christina R.
Mauldin
This is a daily product for me! I use it for a lot of different things! Seems to be the only thing that keeps my hands from cracking during the winter!
Jennifer F.
I love this product for everyday use for my dry skin. I put on my face at night after washing my face. I also put on my skin to help with my dry skin.
Tiffany P.
Great,fantastic job I love the smaller jar to throw in my bag because it makes it more portable. I love the smell and I use it atleast 2-3 times a day.
Nicole M.
Seriously a must have!!!! If you can find the minis it's even better to carry in your purse and the scent isn't overwhelming. It's glides on and lasts
Paola D.
I actually use it for everything but my hair: moisturizer, humidity locker, makeup helper, etc. I love the brand and the versatility of it's products.
Christy J.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Me and my son use this for moisturizer after we shower we just found it the price is great and it smells great my son has eczema i love it for his skin
Shikha ✨.
I love the smell of this vaseline! I use it for my lips and hands. It isn't too sticky and doesn't leave a greasy feel to your skin. Very moisturizing!
Tanisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely love the coco butter Vaseline, it does not have to mush of a strong scent, its just right. I even like the fact they have different sizes.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.