Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Always leaves my lips soft and smooth, and lasts for a long period of time. Just make sure you have somewhere to wipe off the excess from your finger!
When in doubt i go for this! It's not the same formula that our parents used to use on us. It's not thick, it glides over the skin well and I love it!
This is a daily product for me! I use it for a lot of different things! Seems to be the only thing that keeps my hands from cracking during the winter!
I love this product for everyday use for my dry skin. I put on my face at night after washing my face. I also put on my skin to help with my dry skin.
Great,fantastic job I love the smaller jar to throw in my bag because it makes it more portable. I love the smell and I use it atleast 2-3 times a day.
Seriously a must have!!!! If you can find the minis it's even better to carry in your purse and the scent isn't overwhelming. It's glides on and lasts
I actually use it for everything but my hair: moisturizer, humidity locker, makeup helper, etc. I love the brand and the versatility of it's products.
Me and my son use this for moisturizer after we shower we just found it the price is great and it smells great my son has eczema i love it for his skin
I love the smell of this vaseline! I use it for my lips and hands. It isn't too sticky and doesn't leave a greasy feel to your skin. Very moisturizing!
Absolutely love the coco butter Vaseline, it does not have to mush of a strong scent, its just right. I even like the fact they have different sizes.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos