BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Daniela A.
Snow hill, NC
I use this literally everyday!!! Before I do my makeup after I take off my makeup! And on my lips as well, there are so many things you could use it for!!
Kristen F.
Tuckahoe, NY
I LOVE this stuff. I slather it on my rough heels before I go to bed with some socks and I wake up in the morning with smooth feet. Plus it smells great!
Meghan D.
This is one of my go-to products. I use it on my lips, dry skin, etc. it's become a staple that I buy again and again. Also the cocoa butter smells good!
Khadijah H.
Winston Salem
VERY moisturizing and it helped with my dry skin. It is a very good product and not really that expensive it smooths your skin and I brought it from CVS
Fabre T.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is not only great for your skin but even for your lips. I use this for all kinds of things including my hair. Perfect multipurpose product.
Joanna A.
Love this stuff for when I get chapped hands in the winter, I put it on my hands overnight with socks covering and then I wake up my hands are baby soft
Love the smell. Great for using before bed. Wake up to soft and refined lips. I have a bad habit of biting mine. This works wonders when used over night.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I think this is great! Better than original. I love the coco butter smell! It's also very soft. I like to put it on my lips for a smooth, kissable feel😚
Shonie G.
I use this everyday. It is very moisturizing and smells so good. It's great for the really dry spots. I use it on my lips and feet before I go to sleep.
Maranda W.
Always a good go to when my lips are feeling chapped from weather, I don’t love the greasy feeling but I use this every winter. Great value for low cost.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.