Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,575 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I use this literally everyday!!! Before I do my makeup after I take off my makeup! And on my lips as well, there are so many things you could use it for!!
I LOVE this stuff. I slather it on my rough heels before I go to bed with some socks and I wake up in the morning with smooth feet. Plus it smells great!
This is one of my go-to products. I use it on my lips, dry skin, etc. it's become a staple that I buy again and again. Also the cocoa butter smells good!
VERY moisturizing and it helped with my dry skin. It is a very good product and not really that expensive it smooths your skin and I brought it from CVS
This product is not only great for your skin but even for your lips. I use this for all kinds of things including my hair. Perfect multipurpose product.
Love this stuff for when I get chapped hands in the winter, I put it on my hands overnight with socks covering and then I wake up my hands are baby soft
Love the smell. Great for using before bed. Wake up to soft and refined lips. I have a bad habit of biting mine. This works wonders when used over night.
I think this is great! Better than original. I love the coco butter smell! It's also very soft. I like to put it on my lips for a smooth, kissable feel😚
I use this everyday. It is very moisturizing and smells so good. It's great for the really dry spots. I use it on my lips and feet before I go to sleep.
Always a good go to when my lips are feeling chapped from weather, I don’t love the greasy feeling but I use this every winter. Great value for low cost.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos