BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

ambeur S.
High Point, NC
Love it! Mix it with the Vaseline Lotion and it works wonders during those cold winter months. Keeps all the moisture locked in and keeps your skin from chaffing and cracking in the cold. Smells amazing so that’s a plus.
Caitlynn P.
Staten Island
Great for locking in moisture! I love this product because it helps keep my lips from peeling and it’s a good way to moisturize your hands. I use this for my son when he gets chafing on his legs and it soothes the burn.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I love love love this petroleum jelly brand & their new scents! No longer the plain Vaseline smell but a yummy light cocoa scent! Yum & amazing! Best ever. Works great for everything anything. Always a staple in my house
Erica V.
Saginaw
This stuff is so versatile. I use it for my lips or put it under my nose during the winter months when my nostrils get dry and chapped. It’s a holy grail during the cold months and i buy a jar every winter season.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
La vaseline nunca falta en mi hogar! Porque es uno de esos productos que se usa para todo!! Piel,labios,pies,cabello (para eliminar los indeseados piojos) mujer que se respeta tiene un pote bien Grande de vaseline!
Kalisha C.
Brooklyn, NY
My fiancé swears by this Vaseline. It helps with his dry skin. I think it gets a good moisture lock especially when cold. I buy a bulk pack off amazon and it is so much cheaper. I would recommend to anyone with dry skin
Jessica N.
This is the life saver. Vaseline will cure anything dry. Especially dry, chapped lips. You could also use this for all over the body if dry. It’s also a plus because this is cocoa butter scented! Which I love!
Ale B.
New Caney, TX
I've been putting some Vaseline on my feet before I go to sleep, and it has helped a lot with my dried feet. I wake up with super soft feet. I've been doing this for 1 month and it has made a HUGE improvement.
alycia m.
Chattanooga
this is the OG chapstick for me. I absolutely love this stuff! the smell of the cocoa is really nice and it moisturizes great! the only problem is that the packaging is a little off but the way it makes my lips feel makes up for the packaging!
Aramita G.
Love cocoa butter scents! And it make the skin so soft especially the heels, when they start to crack! After a nice shower and scrubbing of the heels top it off with this and socks!! Equals Happy feet ;-)
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.