Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Love it! Mix it with the Vaseline Lotion and it works wonders during those cold winter months. Keeps all the moisture locked in and keeps your skin from chaffing and cracking in the cold. Smells amazing so that’s a plus.
Great for locking in moisture! I love this product because it helps keep my lips from peeling and it’s a good way to moisturize your hands. I use this for my son when he gets chafing on his legs and it soothes the burn.
I love love love this petroleum jelly brand & their new scents! No longer the plain Vaseline smell but a yummy light cocoa scent! Yum & amazing! Best ever. Works great for everything anything. Always a staple in my house
This stuff is so versatile. I use it for my lips or put it under my nose during the winter months when my nostrils get dry and chapped. It’s a holy grail during the cold months and i buy a jar every winter season.
La vaseline nunca falta en mi hogar! Porque es uno de esos productos que se usa para todo!! Piel,labios,pies,cabello (para eliminar los indeseados piojos) mujer que se respeta tiene un pote bien Grande de vaseline!
My fiancé swears by this Vaseline. It helps with his dry skin. I think it gets a good moisture lock especially when cold. I buy a bulk pack off amazon and it is so much cheaper. I would recommend to anyone with dry skin
This is the life saver. Vaseline will cure anything dry. Especially dry, chapped lips. You could also use this for all over the body if dry. It’s also a plus because this is cocoa butter scented! Which I love!
I've been putting some Vaseline on my feet before I go to sleep, and it has helped a lot with my dried feet. I wake up with super soft feet. I've been doing this for 1 month and it has made a HUGE improvement.
this is the OG chapstick for me. I absolutely love this stuff! the smell of the cocoa is really nice and it moisturizes great! the only problem is that the packaging is a little off but the way it makes my lips feel makes up for the packaging!
Love cocoa butter scents! And it make the skin so soft especially the heels, when they start to crack! After a nice shower and scrubbing of the heels top it off with this and socks!! Equals Happy feet ;-)
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos