Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 1,810 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
This product is great for what it is advertised for... healing. But it is multipurpose as well, with the great shea scent being a nice add on. I use it almost everyday and the price is affordable
This stuff smells great and works well to moisturize my dry cracked heels. You can use it on your arms/ legs as well but I have found this works perfectly on my heels.
OMG I absolutely love love love this Vaseline. I have been using it for about 5 or 6 years now. I totally swear by it! I will not use a different type of Vaseline ever!
Love Vaseline products. I use this to remove my waterproof makeup products and it works great. It removes all of the makeup and leaves my skin feeling extremely soft.
This product is amazing, is really soft on the skin, I like to put on the drier areas of my body at night before bed and it leaves my skin soo soft the next morning.
Love this Vaseline! Smekks and keeps moisturized all day long. My whole family uses it . We use for burns cuts to moisturize during the winter and for blemishes
I always keep a jar of vaseline in the house. It works for almost anything. I use it all over my body on dry patches and it gets soft within just a few minutes.
I use the jelly generally when its cold outside. In the winter my skin gets dry and I have to use thicker products to moisturize. Its not pricey and works well.
I have a mini bottle of this stuff and I use it every day on my lips! I don't regret using this over any other lip balm. There's also so many other uses for it.
Vaseline is the cure all for everything. I mix a little with my lotion to smooth on my feet, use it in my hair, on the grand baby. It good for so many things
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos