BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Ka'Neisha D.
Philadelphia
This product is great for what it is advertised for... healing. But it is multipurpose as well, with the great shea scent being a nice add on. I use it almost everyday and the price is affordable
caitlin g.
Norfolk, VA
This stuff smells great and works well to moisturize my dry cracked heels. You can use it on your arms/ legs as well but I have found this works perfectly on my heels.
BJ B.
Vandalia, OH
OMG I absolutely love love love this Vaseline. I have been using it for about 5 or 6 years now. I totally swear by it! I will not use a different type of Vaseline ever!
Love Vaseline products. I use this to remove my waterproof makeup products and it works great. It removes all of the makeup and leaves my skin feeling extremely soft.
Miriam D.
This product is amazing, is really soft on the skin, I like to put on the drier areas of my body at night before bed and it leaves my skin soo soft the next morning.
Shakitta T.
Love this Vaseline! Smekks and keeps moisturized all day long. My whole family uses it . We use for burns cuts to moisturize during the winter and for blemishes
Jessica T.
I always keep a jar of vaseline in the house. It works for almost anything. I use it all over my body on dry patches and it gets soft within just a few minutes.
Ebone' P.
Huntsville, AL
I use the jelly generally when its cold outside. In the winter my skin gets dry and I have to use thicker products to moisturize. Its not pricey and works well.
Alyssa F.
I have a mini bottle of this stuff and I use it every day on my lips! I don't regret using this over any other lip balm. There's also so many other uses for it.
GLENDA J.
Purvis, MS
Vaseline is the cure all for everything. I mix a little with my lotion to smooth on my feet, use it in my hair, on the grand baby. It good for so many things
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.