Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I use this on my lips at night because I used to have dry cracked lips. Now I my lips aren't as cracked as they used to be. This is very affordable. Great scent. Great for the cold weather. Its softens your feet when applied.
I love Vaseline to use on my dry skin in the winter to keep lotions locked in. I also use it as an eye makeup remover. Very easy to use and you don't need a lot, but you get a lot in the tub!
Life saver!! Use this for baby dipper rashes for lip balm for hand softner for face for removing makeup and to exfoliate lips ect.. love this product and totally worth it
I love using this product for dry skin - lips, elbows and feet, especially in the winter. My heels are always dry/cracked during winter. I put this on before bed and when I wake up, it's like I had a pedicure overnight!
This product is great - I use it for multiple purposes. The best lip balm you can imagine for a fraction of the price of others. It gets rid of any kind of skin irritation quickly and goes on without stinging. It helps cuts and scrapes heal very quickly.
I love this product so much. I use it for just about everything! I use it for my lips, nails, skin, eyelashes. it has an amazing smell and is a great moisturizer.
Bought for when my navel piercing would dry up. It really moisturized the area when I needed it. Also used during winter when I got sick and had a irritated nose from blowing it too much. Chapped lips as well.
I absolutely love using Vaseline on my dry lips! This product is so inexpensive for the amount you get (it lasts forever). Definitely recommend this- it works as a great lip balm!
This thing is a bomb! since it is very affordable It does a lot of trick. one tub does all the trick in the household. i meant to say it is definitely useful in the house.
This product is great for what it is advertised for... healing. But it is multipurpose as well, with the great shea scent being a nice add on. I use it almost everyday and the price is affordable
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos