BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Priyanka D.
Palo Alto, CA
I use this on my lips at night because I used to have dry cracked lips. Now I my lips aren't as cracked as they used to be. This is very affordable. Great scent. Great for the cold weather. Its softens your feet when applied.
Maggi C.
I love Vaseline to use on my dry skin in the winter to keep lotions locked in. I also use it as an eye makeup remover. Very easy to use and you don't need a lot, but you get a lot in the tub!
erika z.
Crown Point , IN
Life saver!! Use this for baby dipper rashes for lip balm for hand softner for face for removing makeup and to exfoliate lips ect.. love this product and totally worth it
Margaret P.
I love using this product for dry skin - lips, elbows and feet, especially in the winter. My heels are always dry/cracked during winter. I put this on before bed and when I wake up, it's like I had a pedicure overnight!
Shifra E.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is great - I use it for multiple purposes.  The best lip balm you can imagine for a fraction of the price of others.  It gets rid of any kind of skin irritation quickly and goes on without stinging.  It helps cuts and scrapes heal very quickly.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product so much. I use it for just about everything! I use it for my lips, nails, skin, eyelashes. it has an amazing smell and is a great moisturizer.
Ashley C.
Swanville, MN
Bought for when my navel piercing would dry up. It really moisturized the area when I needed it. Also used during winter when I got sick and had a irritated nose from blowing it too much. Chapped lips as well.
Stacey L.
I absolutely love using Vaseline on my dry lips! This product is so inexpensive for the amount you get (it lasts forever). Definitely recommend this- it works as a great lip balm!
Honey F.
Minneapolis, MN
This thing is a bomb! since it is very affordable It does a lot of trick. one tub does all the trick in the household. i meant to say it is definitely useful in the house.
Ka'Neisha D.
Philadelphia
This product is great for what it is advertised for... healing. But it is multipurpose as well, with the great shea scent being a nice add on. I use it almost everyday and the price is affordable
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.