BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Alana G.
Snellville, GA
this is my most used lip product out there. it makes my lips so soft and smooth and I love how it really honestly moisturizes. I grew up using Vaseline and I adore it!
I use this every single day especially during the winter. Leaves my skin very moisturized. I love the smell of it. Also great for dry feet. Slather it on and put a sock on and wake up with visible softer feet.
Alyssa T.
Vaseline works wonders. and it's so hydrating. it's a bit think but it is really great and moisturizing. it's a quick fix when your dry. I like to use it as a lip balm. it's great
LANITA K.
This is very moisturizing. Of course it's a bit greasy, but you really don't need much. It's great to use all over on your body. When I use this I don't have to use lotion and baby oil together. It moisturizes my skin for long periods of time.
Monica C.
Edgewater, NJ
This is definitely the most moisturizing jelly ever. It keeps my lips from being chapped in the winter, and sometimes I even use it on my elbows and heels to keep them from drying out. Not greasy at all
daisy c.
This petroleum jelly is really helpful when you have really dry skin because after you apply it is feels refreshing to your skin the smell is not that good but the product is.
Shauntel J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Helps keep your skin moisturized all day. It's thick so it should be used at night if you don't what to look to oily. It can be used in many ways for your skin,hair and nails.
Bailey F.
Bossier city, LA
Love love love Vaseline! It's uses are endless. Eye makeup remover, lotion, cure for extremely dry lips, sore cracked elbows cure, you name it - this secret weapon does it!!
Merica A.
Lakewood Rch, FL
I have several of these in my house, car, and work - I use them all the time! Love both the cocoa butter and rose! It is not greasy at all and stays on for a long time, makes my lips super soft!
Priyanka D.
Palo Alto, CA
I use this on my lips at night because I used to have dry cracked lips. Now I my lips aren't as cracked as they used to be. This is very affordable. Great scent. Great for the cold weather. Its softens your feet when applied.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.