Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
this is my most used lip product out there. it makes my lips so soft and smooth and I love how it really honestly moisturizes. I grew up using Vaseline and I adore it!
I use this every single day especially during the winter. Leaves my skin very moisturized. I love the smell of it. Also great for dry feet. Slather it on and put a sock on and wake up with visible softer feet.
Vaseline works wonders. and it's so hydrating. it's a bit think but it is really great and moisturizing. it's a quick fix when your dry. I like to use it as a lip balm. it's great
This is very moisturizing. Of course it's a bit greasy, but you really don't need much. It's great to use all over on your body. When I use this I don't have to use lotion and baby oil together. It moisturizes my skin for long periods of time.
This is definitely the most moisturizing jelly ever. It keeps my lips from being chapped in the winter, and sometimes I even use it on my elbows and heels to keep them from drying out. Not greasy at all
This petroleum jelly is really helpful when you have really dry skin because after you apply it is feels refreshing to your skin the smell is not that good but the product is.
Helps keep your skin moisturized all day. It's thick so it should be used at night if you don't what to look to oily. It can be used in many ways for your skin,hair and nails.
Love love love Vaseline! It's uses are endless. Eye makeup remover, lotion, cure for extremely dry lips, sore cracked elbows cure, you name it - this secret weapon does it!!
I have several of these in my house, car, and work - I use them all the time! Love both the cocoa butter and rose! It is not greasy at all and stays on for a long time, makes my lips super soft!
I use this on my lips at night because I used to have dry cracked lips. Now I my lips aren't as cracked as they used to be. This is very affordable. Great scent. Great for the cold weather. Its softens your feet when applied.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos