BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Tara S.
I don't need any other product for my face and skin as long as I have this. Moisturize face and skin and it smells amazing and you notice an immediate difference.
Kathryn L.
Brunswick, OH
I work in a hospital where dry hands happen all year long, when my hands are their worst, I put this on thick then gloves and sleep. When I eagle up my hands are super smooth and soft.
Kristine C.
I love this product. You can't go wrong with getting Vaseline for your lips. It keeps my lip hydrated and the price is so cheap and not to mention it smells great!!
Jasmine C.
I use this item on my lips and it works great. It gives my lips a little shine and makes them feel great and moisterized. I also have sensitive lips but this product did well for me.
Tyra B.
I love this... it works good for lips..... I bought it at Walmart but you can also find it at any store.... it's very long lasting......I still have mine... it's not pricey at all but also that depends where you get it at... I would buy it again...
Anna A.
Ashburn, VA
Use this in many ways, from using on my lips to moisturize to using on my feet to give me baby soft heels. There's endless ways to use Vaseline and it's a staple in every household.
Alex J.
Johnson City, TN
I've seen tons of people using it, and finally bought it. I love it. I apply it before I go to bed, and my lips are just so soft in the morning. It smells lovely.
Ailee T.
I really like the smell of this one. I feel like this one is more moist or something like that. The vasiline with the blue caps doesn't really have a smell to it.
Holly B.
York , PA
I love this variety of Vaseline. I use it on my chapped lips, take eye make up off, put it on my hands and feet. There are so many uses.. It is very moisturizing.
Thora B.
Cresco, IA
I use this product as a barrier when I dye my hair, on my cracked feet and on my sore lips. The smell is pleasant, and the product works well for all the listed uses above.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.