Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,575 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I don't need any other product for my face and skin as long as I have this. Moisturize face and skin and it smells amazing and you notice an immediate difference.
I work in a hospital where dry hands happen all year long, when my hands are their worst, I put this on thick then gloves and sleep. When I eagle up my hands are super smooth and soft.
I love this product. You can't go wrong with getting Vaseline for your lips. It keeps my lip hydrated and the price is so cheap and not to mention it smells great!!
I use this item on my lips and it works great. It gives my lips a little shine and makes them feel great and moisterized. I also have sensitive lips but this product did well for me.
I love this... it works good for lips..... I bought it at Walmart but you can also find it at any store.... it's very long lasting......I still have mine... it's not pricey at all but also that depends where you get it at... I would buy it again...
Use this in many ways, from using on my lips to moisturize to using on my feet to give me baby soft heels. There's endless ways to use Vaseline and it's a staple in every household.
I've seen tons of people using it, and finally bought it. I love it. I apply it before I go to bed, and my lips are just so soft in the morning. It smells lovely.
I really like the smell of this one. I feel like this one is more moist or something like that. The vasiline with the blue caps doesn't really have a smell to it.
I love this variety of Vaseline. I use it on my chapped lips, take eye make up off, put it on my hands and feet. There are so many uses.. It is very moisturizing.
I use this product as a barrier when I dye my hair, on my cracked feet and on my sore lips. The smell is pleasant, and the product works well for all the listed uses above.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos