Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,575 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
This is like my life savior cause I always have dry lips since I'm on Accutane and this works amazing 💖 I love this when I'm in a rush cause it looks like a natural gloss
Perfect for moisturizing lips, lashes, skin and brows! Super long-lasting, i've had mine for about a year and half. very affordable no more than $4. has an amazing smell.
Such an amazing product that is so versatile. I use it for dry skin and cracked lips, and use it overnight to make my eyelashes grow longer. I will never stop using it!
Every night before i go to bed i use this on my elbows and knees and it has not only improved the discoloration but has made my elbows and knees appear smother and it defiantly feels softer.
This is a must-have. I have it by my night stand. Put in my lips, and my hair ends before bed. Also love put it on my hands and feet. Leave my skin and hair very soft.
I started to put vaseline on my lips a couple of years back, and I can't go back to normal chap stick now. Nothing compares to it! I carry one with me wherever I go. It's one of those products that I can't live without!
My family and I have been using this for about a year. I had some dark discoloration on my face started using it at night and in my morning routine spots disappeared. Love this product!
We all know that when it gets cold, you skin will dry out. Thanks to vaseline I make sure my family and myself are properly moisturized. Good for elbows, lips, legs.
I love love love this stuff! It smells amazing, and makes your lips or hands feel SO smooth and soft! I literally have no complaint about this. It's cheap and effective😊😊
Love this product. I put it on every night by habit. It definitely does its job to nourish. So tiny that you can buy a bunch and put them in every bag/suitcase so you're never without one!
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos