BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Abby N.
This is like my life savior cause I always have dry lips since I'm on Accutane and this works amazing 💖 I love this when I'm in a rush cause it looks like a natural gloss
veré g.
Gresham, OR
Perfect for moisturizing lips, lashes, skin and brows! Super long-lasting, i've had mine for about a year and half. very affordable no more than $4. has an amazing smell.
Karen O.
Such an amazing product that is so versatile. I use it for dry skin and cracked lips, and use it overnight to make my eyelashes grow longer. I will never stop using it!
Christe L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Every night before i go to bed i use this on my elbows and knees and it has not only improved the discoloration but has made my elbows and knees appear smother and it defiantly feels softer.
Taciane H.
Brookline , MA
This is a must-have. I have it by my night stand. Put in my lips, and my hair ends before bed. Also love put it on my hands and feet. Leave my skin and hair very soft.
Pauline R.
Neenah, WI
I started to put vaseline on my lips a couple of years back, and I can't go back to normal chap stick now. Nothing compares to it! I carry one with me wherever I go. It's one of those products that I can't live without!
Mo B.
Pine Bluff, AR
My family and I have been using this for about a year. I had some dark discoloration on my face started using it at night and in my morning routine spots disappeared. Love this product!
Tiffany C.
Kansas City, MO
We all know that when it gets cold, you skin will dry out. Thanks to vaseline I make sure my family and myself are properly moisturized. Good for elbows, lips, legs.
Sophie R.
Moorhead, MN
I love love love this stuff! It smells amazing, and makes your lips or hands feel SO smooth and soft! I literally have no complaint about this. It's cheap and effective😊😊
Claire M.
Rochester, NY
Love this product. I put it on every night by habit. It definitely does its job to nourish. So tiny that you can buy a bunch and put them in every bag/suitcase so you're never without one!
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.