BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Simone T.
Wheatley Heights
This Vaseline is my favorite product for my body. I have sever dry skin and Vaseline gets rid of my dryness providing long term moisture for my skin all day. It's not to heavy pretty light weight and easy to apply I use it every single day and I continue to use it to this day.
Samantha W.
Oak Creek, WI
I use this for moisturizing my eyes in the winter and it works so well. I really love this for my under eye cause it gets so dry and this protects and moisturizers so well.
Ariana G.
This cocoa vaseline is used  for multi purposes. Smells good. The texture of it applies smoothly making the skin feel vibrant and moist. A little bit goes a long way!!
Connie N.
Middletown, OH
This product is so great ! Perfect for lips will repair dry and chapped lips almost instantly!! Also a great aftershave and gentle on the skin. Can be found in most drug stores!
Jenn P.
Anaheim, CA
I love Vaseline! I always have one in my house because it works wonders! You can use it for so much for example on your lips, eyelashes and eyebrows! It's a great product.
Abby N.
This is like my life savior cause I always have dry lips since I'm on Accutane and this works amazing 💖 I love this when I'm in a rush cause it looks like a natural gloss
Zara T.
Austin, Texas
I literally cannot live without this stuff. I use it every single day for just about anything and everything from chapped lips to even as an eyebrow gel. It's magical!
Candace C.
Merced, CA
As a psoriasis sufferer this product is one of the most effective and affordable ways to treat plaque psoriasis I usually get the kind that is infused with cocoa butter.
Dhruvi B.
This jelly is life saving stuff. I have the driest lips imaginable and so every morning and night I slather this stuff on so that when I wake up I have soft, supple lips.
veré g.
Gresham, OR
Perfect for moisturizing lips, lashes, skin and brows! Super long-lasting, i've had mine for about a year and half. very affordable no more than $4. has an amazing smell.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.