Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,575 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Its oily and thick of course but it worked for me it felt good and I have no scars or rising. It usual last all day you use Vaseline for pretty much everything tattoos ,lips, cuts, or just a basic moisturizer some people definitely not me but some use it in their hair.
L8ghlt scented cocoa. Really nice night too harsh or too light of a scent. I use this for everything. From moisturizing my body, face, my sons nose when he has a rough nose from runny noses from colds. Its my go to for everything really.
This one is my absolute favorite. Its almost like an addiction lol. I even have my husband using it for many things like chapped lips little shaving knicks and minor scrapes from work. So universal love the cocoa butter add on
This chapstick is by far my favorite! Although I don’t typically like chapsticks in jars, this is the exception. This container is so compact it fits anywhere and the product inside is worth every penny. I love this chapstick!
I love the smell and feeling of this on the lips. It’s long lasting and smells and feels amazing. The main reason I don’t use it anymore is the packaging. I hate having the scoop product out the tub. I feel like it’s not really sanitary. Wish there was a tube form.
I am the type of person who loves to keep their lips moisturized. So I often carry this product in my purse or backpack. I use it everyday for about a year now. And I haven’t gotten chapped lips ever since. 10/10 recommend.
This works just as well as the original vaseline. It leaves your skin baby soft and is a very affordable price. I didn’t love the smell of it. I found it to be a little too strong and that’s the only reason it’s not 5 stars.
I use vaseline for everything. If my lips are a little crusty I will use it, if my nose is a little dry bc of allergies i will use it, if my skin is irritated I will use it. I use vaseline every night after washing my face. it’s such a great and cheap product!!
When my lips need extra care this is the product. It feels a little greasy but it’s worth it. The next morning I have soft lovable lips. Cold sore? Hard to remove lip stick? Want glowing lips? 100% recommend trying it out.
Love it! Mix it with the Vaseline Lotion and it works wonders during those cold winter months. Keeps all the moisture locked in and keeps your skin from chaffing and cracking in the cold. Smells amazing so that’s a plus.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos