Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Just purchased this item and I love it! Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes. Very moisturizing and soft
Vaseline is yaaas! who doesn't like it? I use it to help moisturize my face in the winter. sometimes I use it as a "primer" if I'm wearing makeup for a short amount of time bc it males it come off faster
I absolutely love Vaseline products! They're great for dry skin and chapped lips. I love buying the tiny tubs to keep in my purse and travel with. It's so moisturizing and doesn't irritate my skin at all.
I absolutely love using this product! It is very affordable & has a large amount of product, a little definitely goes a long way. You can get it at just about any drugstore; target, Wal-Mart, did, walgreens.. It's good for hair, skin & body. I definitely recommend this product!
I love this product! I use it as a moisturizer for my hands and feet as well as my lips. Recently I've been getting rashes on my legs due to dry skin and this product has helped so much with te itching.
This is so cute and mini sized I love it! It's about 2 to 3 bucks I think I picked mine up at Walmart it's definitely a must have especially in winter it's long lasting and I would definitely recommend
This cure my dry chapped lips in any weather, It smooth all the rough areas of my skin. And it makes me become more and more radiant each use. I get too much compliments on my skin its ridiculous!!!
I like this in winter especially, i not only put it on my feet and hands, i also put a layer on my face before i go to bed and wake up to soft face,hand and feet. And it does make my face glow a bit if i dare say, but when i don't put it, u can tell. also great for cracked lips
I've been using vaseline for as long as I remember. I don't go to sleep without applying some on my lips. It exfoliates and moisturizes my lips perfectly. I could not live without it, it's better then any lip balm or chap stick !
Vaseline has been a must have in my household since I was young! You can use this all over your body. The cocoa scent has been my favorite since it came out I definitely prefer it from the original one. I love it!
Q & A
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Which is better this one or the original?!
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos