BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Tatiana E.
Cheapest conditioner for feet year round! I only get a pedi about once every 2 months because this keeps everything smooth and supple. All I do it slather it on and then but on socks and I'm good to go! LOVE IT AND THE PRICE!!
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
I love this stuff and use it probably 4 or 5 times per day for my lips. It has more of a cocoa butter smell instead of just Vaseline, and I really think it soothes my chapped lips like nothing else.
Walkiria A.
College Station
I absolutely love baseline for my lips I feel like it has such long lasting effects it has repaired my lips at breakage dryness they create a very full appearance and my lips stay soft MY HOLY GRAIL
Caridad F.
Love vaseline! Simple and effective. I use it to moisturize my lips and to heal my cracked heels. Just rub some on your heels and put socks on, about an hour later your feet will be nice and smooth.
Lucy T.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Love love love this product!! I use this stuff every day. Keeps the lips really smooth, which is a must for me, because I wear a lot of lip products!! Have to have soft smooth lips for that 😀!! Would highly recommend this!!
Brooklyn K.
I know this may sound weird but I use this product on my feet. I have really dry feet and it really keeps my feet moisturized and soft. I highly recommend it. It definitely has many uses to it.
Megan S.
I feel as though this leaves ,y lips a little greasy until it completely soaks in but I love the way it feels on my lips even though it ,at appear greasy. It feels as though it's really repairing my lips and attaching moisture.
R3tro C.
El Paso, TX
Perfect product for extremely dry skin and hair. I falt iron my hair regularly and when I used this to repair my split ends it actually worked! and It's slowly repairing my dry skin too. 5 stars!
Kathryn B.
Universal City, TX
I have always loved Vaseline, but i really love the one with cocoa butter. My favorite thing to do is to put it on my feet at night and cover with socks and in the morning my feet feel so soft
Martha G.
Dalton, GA
I have used vaseline my entire life and now i have come to a decision to use it on my daughter as well. In my opinion this one specifically(cocoa butter)  is really moisturizing for the skin.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.