Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
This product is part of my everyday routine. It is my first trick of the day lol. As soon as I get out of shower this is the first thing I apply to my lips. I have used it for years and it works wonders.
I absolutely love Vaseline products! They're great for dry skin and chapped lips. I love buying the tiny tubs to keep in my purse and travel with. It's so moisturizing and doesn't irritate my skin at all.
This cure my dry chapped lips in any weather, It smooth all the rough areas of my skin. And it makes me become more and more radiant each use. I get too much compliments on my skin its ridiculous!!!
I love this product! I use it as a moisturizer for my hands and feet as well as my lips. Recently I've been getting rashes on my legs due to dry skin and this product has helped so much with te itching.
I absolutely love using this product! It is very affordable & has a large amount of product, a little definitely goes a long way. You can get it at just about any drugstore; target, Wal-Mart, did, walgreens.. It's good for hair, skin & body. I definitely recommend this product!
I like this in winter especially, i not only put it on my feet and hands, i also put a layer on my face before i go to bed and wake up to soft face,hand and feet. And it does make my face glow a bit if i dare say, but when i don't put it, u can tell. also great for cracked lips
This is so cute and mini sized I love it! It's about 2 to 3 bucks I think I picked mine up at Walmart it's definitely a must have especially in winter it's long lasting and I would definitely recommend
I've been using vaseline for as long as I remember. I don't go to sleep without applying some on my lips. It exfoliates and moisturizes my lips perfectly. I could not live without it, it's better then any lip balm or chap stick !
Love vaseline! Simple and effective. I use it to moisturize my lips and to heal my cracked heels. Just rub some on your heels and put socks on, about an hour later your feet will be nice and smooth.
Cheapest conditioner for feet year round! I only get a pedi about once every 2 months because this keeps everything smooth and supple. All I do it slather it on and then but on socks and I'm good to go! LOVE IT AND THE PRICE!!
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos