Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
Works like the regular stuff just has the fantastic cocoa butter smell! Greasy at first but goes away once fully absorbed into skin. My go to in the winter after a bath or shaving to avoid the dry skin.
This works great for dry skin and cuts. It is gentle on the skin . Very cheap and easy to find . It smells amazing. Also, very moisturizing & I use 4-5 times a day . I would definitely buy this product again . It's Awesome!
It's one of the best all natural, paraben free products. It absorbs into your skin and lasts all day. Apply small amounts first, because the jelly tends to be a little bit overbearing when in excess. Plus the cocoa butter smell is AMAZING!
This is the best petroleum jelly I have used! It has coco butter in it better help with dry skin. This one protects my skin to keep it from drying out and dries fairly quick. The best part is is smells good!
I love using this product as an overnight lip treatment. It has a nice cocoa butter scent, very light. It is not overly sticky and I wake up with moisturizer lips. Highly recommend! Very cost effective.
Very moisturizing! I was pregnant when I first used this product. I really loved how it kept by belly smooth all day and night. It did not reduce stretch marks but that's ok cause this smelled amazing.
Just purchased this item and I love it! Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes. Very moisturizing and soft
This product is part of my everyday routine. It is my first trick of the day lol. As soon as I get out of shower this is the first thing I apply to my lips. I have used it for years and it works wonders.
I absolutely love Vaseline products! They're great for dry skin and chapped lips. I love buying the tiny tubs to keep in my purse and travel with. It's so moisturizing and doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Vaseline is yaaas! who doesn't like it? I use it to help moisturize my face in the winter. sometimes I use it as a "primer" if I'm wearing makeup for a short amount of time bc it males it come off faster
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos