BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Breanna K.
concord, NC
Works like the regular stuff just has the fantastic cocoa butter smell! Greasy at first but goes away once fully absorbed into skin. My go to in the winter after a bath or shaving to avoid the dry skin.
Marissa W.
4261 Wilson Ave
This works great for dry skin and cuts. It is gentle on the skin . Very cheap and easy to find . It smells amazing. Also, very moisturizing & I use 4-5 times a day . I would definitely buy this product again . It's Awesome!
Erika G.
It's one of the best all natural, paraben free products. It absorbs into your skin and lasts all day. Apply small amounts first, because the jelly tends to be a little bit overbearing when in excess. Plus the cocoa butter smell is AMAZING!
Laura R.
This is the best petroleum jelly I have used! It has coco butter in it better help with dry skin. This one protects my skin to keep it from drying out and dries fairly quick. The best part is is smells good!
Tracy R.
Broomfield, CO
I love using this product as an overnight lip treatment. It has a nice cocoa butter scent, very light. It is not overly sticky and I wake up with moisturizer lips. Highly recommend! Very cost effective.
Olah Q.
Very moisturizing! I was pregnant when I first used this product. I really loved how it kept by belly smooth all day and night. It did not reduce stretch marks but that's ok cause this smelled amazing.
Tori L.
Philadelphia, PA
Just purchased this item and I love it! Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes. Very moisturizing and soft
kimberly m.
bailey, NC
This product is part of my everyday routine. It is my first trick of the day lol. As soon as I get out of shower this is the first thing I apply to my lips. I have used it for years and it works wonders.
Caitlin H.
I absolutely love Vaseline products! They're great for dry skin and chapped lips. I love buying the tiny tubs to keep in my purse and travel with. It's so moisturizing and doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
Vaseline is yaaas! who doesn't like it? I use it to help moisturize my face in the winter. sometimes I use it as a "primer" if I'm wearing makeup for a short amount of time bc it males it come off faster
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.