BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Tracy C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a must have in my household. I keep this product in rotation as a part of my daily routine. I especially use it to soften areas (feet) and it does the job.
Amanda M.
I used this for my dry skin, even on my face. It doesn't dry out right away once it's applied. the cocoa butter smell is lovely. I found this product at walmart. It was gentle on my skin and you don't need a lot. I would definitely purchase it again.
Britney B.
I like this in substitute for the regular petroleum jelly because it smells so good. Obviously petroleum jelly is useful for many things but a lady told me to use this for dry skin on my feet and it really works!
Joseph V.
Los Angeles
Loved this for my lips, smelled really good and kept my lips nice and moisturizing , stayed on for a while and kept my lips from cracking and drying. It was very gentle and I’d recommend to people who want to try it
Jordan W.
This product is the best for cracked and dry feet. After a few weeks of use my feet were as soft as a babies bottom. I definitely would recommend this product and it smells oh so good.
Iman✨
you thought vaseline itself was good? well guess what! THIS IS EVEN BETTER 100%!!!!! this is the best vaseline ever! it makes you feel so soft and it smells sooooo good! I would absolutely recommend this to everyone out there because it is so great!
Alana C.
I have very dry skin. I love using Vaseline to moisturize my legs and arms mainly in the summer. After the sun and swimming my skin feels moisturized with this. I buy all the time and I love the cocoa butter scent
Brianne Y.
Oyster bay, NY
So many different uses! I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)
Maria
This vasaline product dose a deep moisturizer because of the whether when it is much colder I tend to become dry and my skin becomes lighter and flakey ! and I will pit this on and I instantly feel the difference.
Kat C.
Washington
I've been sick lately so my lips have been really chapped. I used it like 4 times in a day and my lips are almost healed. It's super gentle and sofens your lips. It doesn't stay on that well. It just kinda rubs off. I would highly recommend it though.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.