Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,563 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I didn't see a noticeable difference in the Vaesline with Cocoa Butter than the original Vaseline. It has the same effect on the skin. I did find it to have a slightly more pleasant scent.
I love this product !!!! I suffer from dry skin... Especially in the fall and Winter months .... This product keep my skin moisturize and soft ... You can use it all over your body from head to toe .....
Ever since I saw Tyra Banks say she used Vaseline on her face I started using it. I put a small amount after I wash my face. It keeps my face smooth! If I see a pimple, I put a teenie bit on it and next day it's gone! Love!!!!
We have used this product on my sons skin.. He has just started crawling and this is good on his little knees.. It is very gentle for his delicate skin. We use this daily to mouistrize him and it is very long lasting.. We will def buy this product again..
I use this all over my body. But, I really like it because I have eczema. When I have a flare up, I take a warm bath and apply this to my damp skin. It helps a lot.
I love Vaseline! I use it to take of my whatever leftover eye makeup is on and it also conditions my eye and brow lashes and helps them grow and stay strong! Which is exactly what I need since I wear fake lashes all the time!
This is my holy grail product for dry lips, skin, everything. I put this on my elbows and in the crook of my arm. Wonderful product, just all around. And the cocoa butter scent is probably the best thing in the world.
I love all Vaseline products. They really do a wonderful job of moisturizing whether its your skin or lips. This i my favorite scent. I bought mine at target and it was cheap and had a lot of product. I would buy it again
I use this product every day/night on both my lips and eyebrows. it definitely helps my lips to stay moisturized and it also helps my eyebrows grow slightly faster! it was a good price and i would recommend! love it!
I do use thelotion type, but I also use the vaselin type since this works better for my feet, elbows, hands and lips. It makes them smooth, and it brings moisture.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos