Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,562 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I like to put this on my feet in the winter. It helps heal and soothe dry and cracked skin. Its perfect to use at the end of the day. after showering i apply this to my feet and put socks on, the next day my feet are smooth and soft.
I have really dry skin, and this works wonders when it starts to peel or I just feel like I need extra moisture. It's not greasy, and it actually has a really nice smell.
I love it!. I grow up using in and always like the peculiar smell I can't stop using it! Decent coverage makes my skin look hydrated and shinny. You would definitely need the version for your face, eyes and neck.
This Vaseline is amazing. It smells good from the Cocoa Butter and it feels amazing on the skin. I have extremely dry skin so it's a great product to use for people with dry skin. I use it at least twice a day. It's very cheap and I would definitely by it again.
leaves skin feeling smooth. would especially recommend for dry skin otherwise it gets too oily. i use this daily along with the cocoa glow lotion. smells great! effects can be seen all day long, especially on my legs which tend to get dry. definitely recommend!
This is best used as a lip balm but if you have really dry skin, put any lotion on an rub this with the lotion an it'll make you skin baby soft. I really like this product a lot because it's more Handy then what people think.
Love Vaseline for so many reasons, I have extremely dry skin and I put this on overnight to wake up to super hydrated and silky skin! Also a tip is to put some on the tops of your eyelashes to help thicken and grow them longer
I use this daily, apply liberally on dry skin and as a non-abrasive makeup remover. The scent is pleasant and subtle, not overwhelming. It's a #HalloweenEssential because it speeds up the removal of face paint. It's budget friendly and never clogs my pores.
Ever since I saw Tyra Banks say she used Vaseline on her face I started using it. I put a small amount after I wash my face. It keeps my face smooth! If I see a pimple, I put a teenie bit on it and next day it's gone! Love!!!!
I love this product !!!! I suffer from dry skin... Especially in the fall and Winter months .... This product keep my skin moisturize and soft ... You can use it all over your body from head to toe .....
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos