BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Afrin T.
Orlando
I usually have very dry and chapped lips so i always need some type of moisturizer. I love this product so much. I personally feel like cocoa butter makes your skin smoother and the combination of cocoa butter and jelly is just amazing. It made my lips smoother and i love the small size boxes.
Meagan O.
Havelock
My absolute favorite lip balm! This stuff lasts a crazy long time and keeps my lips sooo hydrated. I don’t love the packaging, I wish it was in a tube for easier application but overall I’d say 10/10 product wise. This is my definite go to lip balm!
Jhene R.
Raleigh
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
This Vaseline works great mixed with lotion. Even if it's not mixed with lotion it works. It makes your skin very smooth. Your might might look shiny or oily , but it shouldn't be that much of an issue.
Geri C.
Dallas
This is an amazing product for people with dry skin. The formula is really good and it leaves your skin as soft as a babies bottom. And lets talk about the smell... its amazing it smells really fresh. I would definitely buy it again!
Daiana G.
Boston
This is the lip balm I still use. It smells great and feels great, i apply it before i put on l ho lipstick just to prevent dehydrated lips. It's absolutely adorable too, the packaging is perfect. Vaseline outdid themselves with this one.
M Q.
Suwanee
Also keep a tub of this on my nightstand and use it every night before I go to sleep and in the morning for lasting hydration. Vaseline can be used for so many things it’s great to have around and I prefer the cocoa over original any day
Genesis D.
orlando, fl
I purchased this because I know Vaseline is a very good brand but I was disappointed. This balm is sticky and having to apply it with my finger is not ideal. Instead I use it for moisturizing on the go. Incase my legs are ashy or my heels are dry.
Michele D.
Perfect on my night stand. The only complaint I have is having to stick my finger into the product. Other than that I love it.
It’s instantly soothing to chapped lips and stays on for a long time. I think I will use it even more in the winter when my lips get super chapped.
Andrea L.
St Augustine, FL
I use this for everything, I take my eye makeup off with it, use it as lip balm, highlighter, anything you can think of really. It’s such an amazing and versatile buy. It lasts so long and is an amazing value. Always recommend this!
Daisy T.
My mom got this for me after complaining that I keep forgetting my lip balm. This is one of the best lip balms I have ever tried. The scent is heavenly and it does make my lips super soft for a long time. Will repurchase again!
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.