BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Stephani m.
Rosedale, MD
I love coconut oil anything i have eczema and used to use vaseline original but hated the smell of it so i tried the cocoabutter one and now i am obsessed it smells so good like a pina colada and it soothes my itching skin and leaves my skin moisturized.
Lindsey W.
Michigan
I put this on every night on my lips before I go to bed and I wake up in the morning and I can still feel some on it on my lips. Great. It also help when I take my mascara off and there is some mascara on my eyelashes it helps remove it really well and it helped my eyelashes grow.
Veroaylin C.
This is great for chapped or broken skin, and it smells good! I think I use it almost every week or at lest once a week. i think the smell just makes the whole product better and besides that it's very gently? Like I said good for broken skin. I recommend this product highly.
Emily S.
I love this product! Not only does the smell draw me in, but areas like my knees and elbows (especially during the winter season) DRY UP LIKE CRAZY. I use this product on all my dry patches of skin every night and wake up feeling rejuvenated with smooth, cocoa scented skin.
Maggi C.
I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in.
Samantha N.
Pennington, NJ
I fell in love! Perfect for all the snow and cold weather of winter! I landed a mini lip therapy tub in my clearance section of my local supermarket and man was I lucky! This lip balm works so nicely and keeps my lips smooth and nice. The cocoa butter is also fantastic too!
Angelica M.
I've literally had this product for over 3 years now and still have a lot of product! i swear its like a never ending supply! i use this as a lip balm, moisturizer for knees, elbows, etc., and i also use this as a makeup remover! very versatile and useful, highly recommend.
Regina J.
I use Vaseline for my legs and arms after showering and it moisturizes me well. I have used this all of my life and will continue. I have very smooth legs because of this product. It is not expensive at all, very affordable. I recommend this to anyone wanting smooth skin.
نورهان ه.
Franklin Lks, NJ
Smells amazing. Thick but great for all purposes. I use it at night before i sleep on my lips, and I also use it as a lotion on my feet then wear socks over them to seal the moisture. When I wake up in the morning, my heels are so soft. It's like an instant spa for your feet.
Amber C.
My mother always made me put this on my skin when I was younger and I always wondered why, now I know; it's because its so moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling so soft! I personally love to put it on my lips especially for the cool season that we now drawing near to. ^ ^
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.