BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

Mercedes K.
Champaign, IL
I use this to take off my eye makeup. It is very gentle and moisturizing. I have recently developed eczema on the eyes and when that is in check, this does a good job of not irritating it or bringing it back I also use it on my lips for a nice overnight treatment.
Alejandra R.
Modesto
I just purchased this product 2 days ago and WOW! I have patches of really really dry cracked skin and it just healed them right up. I have been applying it twice a day and it has really made a huge difference in such a small amount of time. I would definitely recommend.
Definetely in love!! Like how this product takes care of my lips and cuticles and anything else that could be damaging my skin! Love the smell and the fact that is a really cheap product I would highly recommend
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
This Vaseline works really good to moisturize the skin. Apply it daily for longer lasting results. Helps soften rough skin with several applications. It's not pricey and I would definitely buy again.
Agustini G.
Love getting the little tin of this for less than $2 and it lasts 5ever. I use it every night on my lips so they're super soft in the morning . I've tried carmex but the smell put me off. I prefer clear baby lips during day wear but this is best for deep conditioning
Liz M.
This is my favorite product for so many reasons. This product is a #lifehack in itself. I use this to moisturizer, clean, fix split ends, anything you could think of! Must have in the house.
Ana N.
San Antonio, TX
I #love the #cocobutter scent. Usually petroleum is just oily and whatever, but this one is different. I like how this one feels good to your skin and even though it's oily, but it moisturizes your skin when it's dry. #love
Shakeena M.
Englewood, NJ
I'm actually a big fan of vaseline during the winter months. I sometimes use this one as a body moisturizer and I must say it leaves my skin feeling so nice and soft. I also use this to keep my feet soft. I usually just put some on and put a sock on and go to bed.
Akia P.
Newport News, VA
I use this a nightly routine. I sleep with this on my face. I just started this and I've noticed it works. If I have a bump or anything. I'll put it on overnight and wake up and it's gone Or has gone down drastically. It's not expensive and it's a good product.
Savannah L.
I used to apply this every single morning before I went to school. The only problem that I have with it is that it is so hard to get out of the container. I always end up getting it under my fingernails. Other than that, I would recommend it and it is long lasting.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.