Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,803 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
I use this to take off my eye makeup. It is very gentle and moisturizing. I have recently developed eczema on the eyes and when that is in check, this does a good job of not irritating it or bringing it back I also use it on my lips for a nice overnight treatment.
I just purchased this product 2 days ago and WOW! I have patches of really really dry cracked skin and it just healed them right up. I have been applying it twice a day and it has really made a huge difference in such a small amount of time. I would definitely recommend.
Definetely in love!! Like how this product takes care of my lips and cuticles and anything else that could be damaging my skin! Love the smell and the fact that is a really cheap product I would highly recommend
This Vaseline works really good to moisturize the skin. Apply it daily for longer lasting results. Helps soften rough skin with several applications. It's not pricey and I would definitely buy again.
Love getting the little tin of this for less than $2 and it lasts 5ever. I use it every night on my lips so they're super soft in the morning . I've tried carmex but the smell put me off. I prefer clear baby lips during day wear but this is best for deep conditioning
This is my favorite product for so many reasons. This product is a #lifehack in itself. I use this to moisturizer, clean, fix split ends, anything you could think of! Must have in the house.
I #love the #cocobutter scent. Usually petroleum is just oily and whatever, but this one is different. I like how this one feels good to your skin and even though it's oily, but it moisturizes your skin when it's dry. #love
I'm actually a big fan of vaseline during the winter months. I sometimes use this one as a body moisturizer and I must say it leaves my skin feeling so nice and soft. I also use this to keep my feet soft. I usually just put some on and put a sock on and go to bed.
I use this a nightly routine. I sleep with this on my face. I just started this and I've noticed it works. If I have a bump or anything. I'll put it on overnight and wake up and it's gone Or has gone down drastically. It's not expensive and it's a good product.
I used to apply this every single morning before I went to school. The only problem that I have with it is that it is so hard to get out of the container. I always end up getting it under my fingernails. Other than that, I would recommend it and it is long lasting.
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos