BY VASELINE #7 in Lotion

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal

• Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
  • Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed

BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN

cara g.
Chicago
I'm obsessed. This Vaseline smells amazing, and I've bought a container for my house, my mother's house, my lake house, and one to keep in my bag for work. It's very long lasting, and very moisturizing. It doesn't gross when I put it on before bed and wake up with it on in the morning.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
This is an oldy but a goody. it had so many uses and in the summer time is a must for any bag. it keeps your lips moisturized, as well as your skin and can be used to remove makeup and touch up those brows.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE vaseline and their petrolium jelly! The cocoa butter is my favorite part because it smells so good. You can buy it at CVS, Walgreens or Target, but I buy mine at Walmart. I also am in love with the packaging. I use this on my feet, because here in Arizona, you're feet and hands and lips get extra dry very quickly so this works really well on that really fast too.
Chekesha G.
Southfield, MI
I really like Vaseline brand especially with the cocoa butter . I used it on my lips as well as my whole body. It  is really good to my dry skin. It not to oily its just enough moisture and shine mixed into one. I purchased it from target or meijer i cant remember which one but its amazing.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
I got a mini tub of the cocoa butter flavored lip therapy. It smells so wonderful and goes on smooth. It's very thick but not gunky. For sure great during the winter to avoid those horrid cracked, painful lips. I put some on before bed and when I wake up, I have a perfect pout. Love it!
Carmelita B.
Powder Spgs, GA
I am a repeat user. I use this everyday and it not only moisturize my skin, it is lightly scented. Because I have an allergy to strong smells, that creates headaches, I am mindful of what I use. I always recommend this to others. I think tis prevents, helps heals and sooths the body.
Kristin A.
Union, NJ
I would give this 0 stars if I could. Petroleum jelly horrifies me. It's made from the leftover gunk from gasoline. Why would anyone want to put that anywhere near their body? This stuff makes me break out and just dries up my skin. Now I don't use anything with any petroleum product in it because it just doesn't seem safe. Run away!!!
Michelle R.
I'm very happy with this product. I have it in Cocoa butter and the regular one. It keeps skin so soft and moisturized. Don't apply too much because then it will sit on top of your skin and it gets cakey.
Sarah E.
Saint Paul, MN
I typically use this product on my feet and hands in the winter since they are so dry! It does a great job of moisturizing them and keeping them soft! I also sometimes use this on my lips and it hydrates them wonderfully! The cocoa butter scent is very strong, though, so be warned!
Lindsey W.
Alpena, MI
I put this on every night on my lips before I go to bed and I wake up in the morning and I can still feel some on it on my lips. Great. It also help when I take my mascara off and there is some mascara on my eyelashes it helps remove it really well and it helped my eyelashes grow.
Aline f.
Fairfield
Which is better this one or the original?!
Brittany J.
Charlotte, NC
What uses are there for Vaseline?
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Jayden M.