Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 1,575 Reviews
Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin to heal
- Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
- Contains cocoa butter which is known to nourish your skin
- Gentle on your skin and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
BEST FOR: DULL SKIN, CRACKED SKIN, DRY SKIN
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter combines the benefits of our original wonder jelly and cocoa butter. The jelly creates a sealing barrier between cells which locks in moisture, speeding up your skin’s natural recovery from dryness to keep skin healed. Meanwhile, cocoa butter is known to nourish the skin and help bring out your natural glow.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
Vaseline® Jelly Cocoa Butter
- "I use this an eye makeup remover and it keeps my eyes from getting harsh chemicals in them, I love this stuff for dry skin too in the winter, I put lotion on my elbows and knees and then put this over as it keeps the hydration in. " in 250 reviews
- "Its great to be able to have a big case of the cocoa butter vaseline because i always use it not just for my lips but for other purposes." in 8 reviews
- "I use this for chapped lips, dry feet (generously apply to feet before bed and cover with socks), and for when I dye my hair (apply to hair line so you do not accidentally color your skin)" in 8 reviews
- "Many multi-faced uses can be used for this, like lip balm, body over body moisturizer, cuts soother and hair oil." in 5 reviews
There's a reason why our grandmothers use this stuff....it's amazing! I have been suffering from dry skin due to using retin a and layering this on top of my moisturizer at night banish the dark sports away. I use it for my lips, feet, hands and also used it to protect my skin from getting relaxer burn. I have at least 2 big tubs and 2 little tubs in my home and it last forever. I prefer the cocoa butter version to the original version.
I cannot live without coco butter Vaseline. Vaseline has so many uses from moisturizer fit lips, dry patches on your feet, elbows etc. Packaged great and lasts for a long time and very gentle on the skin. I recommend this to everyone!
Definitely something that I have been loving due to the fact that I use a lot of drying liquid lipsticks. With the change of weather my lips have gotten very dry as well and these helps to keep my lips very hydrated. I have to use it a few times depending on the severity of the chapped lips but I still enjoy it!
I love this product, especially that it has cocoa butter in it. Using just a moisturizing lotion for my face doesn't help at all. So after a shower while my face is still wet I apply a little to areas of my face that will dry. If I have a shiny forehead, I'll take my towel and dab it a little. Then apply my lotion.
I use this every day but I don't use it for what most people use it for. I used it to take off my make up at night and this jar will last and last me for months and months and when I run out of this jar I will buy another one
This stuff works wonders for my eczema! Smells great and heals dry skin quickly. The only bad thing is that it is Vaseline so it's greasy but it's definitely worth it because it works so well. I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry skin
I apply this product on my lash, brown, and lips every night before bed. The petroleum jelly helps with the growth of my brown and lash while keeping my lip super soft. This product also doubled as skin friendly makeup remover! Would recommend everyone to try!
My absolute favorite moisturizer. MUST buy! So effective. I use it 2-3 times a day and even more in the winter. It works so much better than other moisturizers and lasts so long. I rarely have to restock because it lasts so long and I am constantly using it.
I loveee Vaseline this is a great product for dark skin tones I'm a repeat user of Vaseline I use this all the time its good for ashy or dry skin it's very effective I brought this product at Walmart you can but it at a drug store too I recommend this
Q & A
Which is better this one or the original?!
What uses are there for Vaseline?
How this work? is this work to remove pimples?
Does anyone know if this works with sensitive skin? I use the original but am curious if this would work instead
Is this better than the original kind of Vaseline? I've always felt like it was too thick and it just coats my skin, instead of actually being absorbed into my skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos